Closed Thread
Page 30 of 149 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #6

Oh no so sorry to hear, has she stopped TTC now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Oh no so sorry to hear, has she stopped TTC now?
    Yes I believe so.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Oh that makes me so sad. I hope she gets herself a surprise baby soon.

And I wish nothing but BFPs for all of us x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I think she said she was going back on BC so they can stop thinking about it and move on.

What beautiful dreams! I also want a little girl with black hair and blue eyes like her Daddy. I am happy either way but we have a little boy already who looks exactly like me lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Just had a call back from a FS and i now have an appointment for next monday! Wow. My DH says there is no way he is going to do IVF. I said it hopefully wont come to that but his decision is not acceptable to me. He says he just doesnt want to conceive a child that way...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumsical View Post
    Just had a call back from a FS and i now have an appointment for next monday! Wow. My DH says there is no way he is going to do IVF. I said it hopefully wont come to that but his decision is not acceptable to me. He says he just doesnt want to conceive a child that way...
    Hopefully the FS will talk some sense into him. It's not about him anymore...you are a married family unit, and I think the more he understands it's about the 3 or you, plus your desire to achieve a certain family size. Is it a religious, financial or ethical dilemma?

Thanks
    Reviews

No - just a selfish a-hole husband dilemma. It probably doesn't match his standard of natural conception or something. I told him thats fine, I will just do it on my own with a donor then lol (kidding)
    Last edited by Mumsical; 07-01-2013 at 18:22.

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly2013 View Post
    Got for you Squiggs! Don't you hate it when you do stuff like that, always happens at the worst possible time doesn't it!
    Tell me about it!

Quote Originally Posted by MadeWithLove View Post
    Somebody take me to the pub for lunch so i can drink wine and pretend i am still sitting on my back deck enjoying a lovely breeze and a holiday tan.
    I am totally in! Well, was 9 hours ago. Non-stop with patients from 9-5! Ugh! Sorry to everyone who had a horrible first day back. That on top of laziness isn't a good combo.

Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Haha, so I just booked and apt. Don't think the receptionist understood it was just me being prepared so I got away with it. For feb 4. My period would be due between 10-15 feb, so hopefully we can start that cycle. Oh well. Trying to be organised
    Better to have it and not need it than to be screwed if you don't!! this is your cycle and you can cancel the apt!

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsie View Post
    True that! My mother was on the pill and got pregnant with me!

A friend of mine was on BC for quite a long time and got pregnant after 4 months and then she went back on it and forgot to take it for 4 days and is pregnant again now and due in May!

Everyone is different I guess, but it sure does give is all hope :-)
    Mine too!! I was on BC for 15 years and was taken off due to medical reasons. I got pregnant after 6 months. Was a total surprise. But a good one!

Quote Originally Posted by Mumsical View Post
    How exciting! Hopefully DH will come around when you two talk to the FS. It's different to hear it from your "hormonal" wife than it is from someone with some letters behind their name.

Reading about all your dreams gave me goosebumps!! How sweet!

Holy cow, have I caught up!?! I miss a whole day and look what happens! Lots of chat. You can tell everyone's back from holidays.

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Forgot about myself! No AF yet. I've been having cramps on an off most of the afternoon. Running to the bathroom every 5 minutes because it feels like AF is here but not. I've checked my CM/CP so many times to day for hint of AF that my cervix is gonna send my finger an eviction notice!

I've decided to test tonight before bed. I haven't drank anything since about 5 so I'm hoping 4 or 5 hours is enough. I figure I'll be awake if I don't test, if I get a BFP, or BFN so I might as well. I'll send you ladies a cheeky update before bed either way.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post
    Forgot about myself! No AF yet. I've been having cramps on an off most of the afternoon. Running to the bathroom every 5 minutes because it feels like AF is here but not. I've checked my CM/CP so many times to day for hint of AF that my cervix is gonna send my finger an eviction notice!

I've decided to test tonight before bed. I haven't drank anything since about 5 so I'm hoping 4 or 5 hours is enough. I figure I'll be awake if I don't test, if I get a BFP, or BFN so I might as well. I'll send you ladies a cheeky update before bed either way.
    Oohhh sneaky night time test. Exciting! I'm a sucker for a bit of suspense so I'll be checking back all night till you tell us either way!
    FX!!!