Closed Thread
Page 28 of 149 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    You're right MWL, It is not the worst problem that is for sure and something I remind myself of daily... I didn't mean to sound all whingy just expressing my feelings that the doctor was not a ray full of sunshine!
    But thats okay, you can replace doctors and thats what I will do

Yes, my DP is lovely he just bought a little baby jumpsuit for me that says "Mummy's Monster' so its something I look forward to being able to use

And i totally understand what you mean... I would love to have a countdown to when i get to take leave and cuddle a little baby all day! ahh one day....!!

Shelby I hope you wont need a FS but i agree its always good to have a back up just in case

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC and not wanting to move #6

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    You're right MWL, It is not the worst problem that is for sure and something I remind myself of daily... I didn't mean to sound all whingy just expressing my feelings that the doctor was not a ray full of sunshine!
    But thats okay, you can replace doctors and thats what I will do

Yes, my DP is lovely he just bought a little baby jumpsuit for me that says "Mummy's Monster' so its something I look forward to being able to use

And i totally understand what you mean... I would love to have a countdown to when i get to take leave and cuddle a little baby all day! ahh one day....!!

Shelby I hope you wont need a FS but i agree its always good to have a back up just in case
    Hey,

I stopped taking BC in August 2012, after being on it strictly for 16 years and my GP said it can take anywhere between 3-12 months, but at 6 months I'm to see her again and we'll figure out a plan from there :-)

So to the nasty GP you saw! Haha

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelsie For This Useful Post:

MichelleClareBear  (07-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

It's weird how dif docs say dif things for example my doc said once you stop BC it's out of ur system, hence why you have to b careful if you miss one etc

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    It's weird how dif docs say dif things for example my doc said once you stop BC it's out of ur system, hence why you have to b careful if you miss one etc
    Mine said this too. They all have such different opinions that sometimes I wonder who to believe!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    True that! My mother was on the pill and got pregnant with me!

A friend of mine was on BC for quite a long time and got pregnant after 4 months and then she went back on it and forgot to take it for 4 days and is pregnant again now and due in May!

Everyone is different I guess, but it sure does give is all hope :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I was on it for 10yrs came off was careful for a month then got preg first month of trying (not sticky) then UTD again 4th month of trying also not sticky but shows the 10yrs of BC didn't bugger me up too much

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear everyone is back at work .....I'm very lucky and get to be a SAHM, although after having worked for 18ish yrs (only took 6 moths each for DS and DD1) it took months to get used to not working.

Rainbow, great idea being prepared but I really hope you don't need to use that appointment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

I was on BC for 10 years came off and created DS on the forth month.

Thanks
    Reviews

I had a dream that I had a baby boy last night, was so real..his little feet and hands and beautiful blue eyes. I breast fed and bathed him and it was a wonderful dream woke up happy

Thanks
    Reviews

Yup, well hopefully we'll all be UTD in no time at all - everything happens for a reason and when the time is right all will work out in the end (for whatever reason that may be).

Channy - maybe you're turning psychic yourself now haha What a lovely dream to have!