Closed Thread
Page 27 of 149 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for the welcome ladies.
    I have thought about using preseed, but for now the EPO seams to be doing a good job, so ill stick with that for another few months and see what happens. I have heard many good stories about it though.

Squiggs, fingers crossed that af stays well away!

to those back at work, Ive still got another week of holidays DH is back at work today, so I get a whole week to myself! My work closed down for 3 weeks over Christmas, so all Chrissy decorations were taken down before we left on the last day.
    Channy, I have been eating and drinking way too much too. Hopefully this week with DH back at work I can ease into a bit of a routine without having to go to work!

MWL, that sucks, some people are so disrespectful. How rude!!

3 weeks till Australia Day Public Holiday, and another Glamping expedition.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsLA For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (07-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi everyone

Welcome back Rainbow and welcome to all the new faces!

It's been awhile since I last posted but I have been reading along keeping my fingers crossed!!!...

I was waiting to go for a blood test and I went on Saturday and my doctor was being very unhelpful. Pretty much told me that since I am now off BC I can expect to not fall pregnant for 12+ months and was pretty rude about it all so I got all depressed and now I feel anxious. My DP isn't helping much he is being way too optimistic which is sweet but doesn't overly help me

Sorry for the rant ladies just feel very blah!!

sorry to the ladies that got AF and BFN

I hope that we see some BFP's on here soon!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Finding it very hard to get motivated for sure! Just spent 2hrs sorting through a squillion emails, now im left with alot of junk and alot of little red flags for things that need to be followed up. Thing is.. i dont want to do any of it.

I was sort of hoping i would be UTD by now so i could start my countdown for leaving.. no such luck so far. : (

Somebody take me to the pub for lunch so i can drink wine and pretend i am still sitting on my back deck enjoying a lovely breeze and a holiday tan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly2013 View Post
    I thought that only happened at my work! I had to take the tree down even though I'm the busiest of everyone. Unfortunately I started back last Wednesday. I'm already counting down to the next public holiday, lol.
    Thats total BS! Bring on australia day!!

Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Same here started back last wk, glad to b back into normal routine though even though its nice being on holidays, I was eating so badly and drinking way too much! So busy at work going to b 41 here today thank god for working in office AC
    EEEP! 41 is super grosse! I hope you brought lunch today and can make a quick dash from the office to the car so you arent outside without AC for long! So stinkin hot!

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Hi everyone

Welcome back Rainbow and welcome to all the new faces!

It's been awhile since I last posted but I have been reading along keeping my fingers crossed!!!...

I was waiting to go for a blood test and I went on Saturday and my doctor was being very unhelpful. Pretty much told me that since I am now off BC I can expect to not fall pregnant for 12+ months and was pretty rude about it all so I got all depressed and now I feel anxious. My DP isn't helping much he is being way too optimistic which is sweet but doesn't overly help me

Sorry for the rant ladies just feel very blah!!

sorry to the ladies that got AF and BFN

I hope that we see some BFP's on here soon!!
    Michelle your doctor sounds really crummy! I dont understand why some are so clinical and forget to treat people like people with actual emotions not just 'patients'. Thats lovely that your DP is so optimistic.. i guess its not such a bad problem to have, but totally understand its not helping you handle the ttc process at present.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #6

Feeling like it's never going to happen today.

I feel as though I should book am appt with FS now for IVF, but can't until I get my BT results. Hope that I can get an appt early enough that we can start the next cycle after.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Haha, so I just booked and apt. Don't think the receptionist understood it was just me being prepared so I got away with it. For feb 4. My period would be due between 10-15 feb, so hopefully we can start that cycle.

But hopefully that won't be an issue!!!

I have to get my referral renewed too. I thought we'd be pregnant by feb, when it runs out.

Oh well. Trying to be organised

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Haha, so I just booked and apt. Don't think the receptionist understood it was just me being prepared so I got away with it. For feb 4. My period would be due between 10-15 feb, so hopefully we can start that cycle.

I have to get my referral renewed too. I thought we'd be pregnant by feb, when it runs out.

Fx rainbow, I rang a FS today to, I want to start getting checked out.

Thanks
    Reviews

Always good to have a plan B I think

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MadeWithLove View Post
    Finding it very hard to get motivated for sure! Just spent 2hrs sorting through a squillion emails, now im left with alot of junk and alot of little red flags for things that need to be followed up. Thing is.. i dont want to do any of it.

I was sort of hoping i would be UTD by now so i could start my countdown for leaving.. no such luck so far. : (

Somebody take me to the pub for lunch so i can drink wine and pretend i am still sitting on my back deck enjoying a lovely breeze and a holiday tan.
    Yup! I was hoping that too I'm over my job, I have no motivation left for it and I used to voluntarily work late and weekends just to keep up. Now, I find it hard to even get through the day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post

I agree that it's good to have the back up, saves you waiting ages if you can't get in otherwise. Fingers crossed you won't need it