Closed Thread
Page 27 of 149 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 1481
  1. #261
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,164
    Thanks
    463
    Thanked
    591
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for the welcome ladies.
    I have thought about using preseed, but for now the EPO seams to be doing a good job, so ill stick with that for another few months and see what happens. I have heard many good stories about it though.

    Squiggs, fingers crossed that af stays well away!

    to those back at work, Ive still got another week of holidays DH is back at work today, so I get a whole week to myself! My work closed down for 3 weeks over Christmas, so all Chrissy decorations were taken down before we left on the last day.
    Channy, I have been eating and drinking way too much too. Hopefully this week with DH back at work I can ease into a bit of a routine without having to go to work!

    MWL, that sucks, some people are so disrespectful. How rude!!

    3 weeks till Australia Day Public Holiday, and another Glamping expedition.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsLA For This Useful Post:

    Three Little Birds  (07-01-2013)

  3. #262
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    2,207
    Thanks
    390
    Thanked
    621
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi everyone


    Welcome back Rainbow and welcome to all the new faces!

    It's been awhile since I last posted but I have been reading along keeping my fingers crossed!!!...

    I was waiting to go for a blood test and I went on Saturday and my doctor was being very unhelpful. Pretty much told me that since I am now off BC I can expect to not fall pregnant for 12+ months and was pretty rude about it all so I got all depressed and now I feel anxious. My DP isn't helping much he is being way too optimistic which is sweet but doesn't overly help me

    Sorry for the rant ladies just feel very blah!!

    sorry to the ladies that got AF and BFN

    I hope that we see some BFP's on here soon!!

  4. #263
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,232
    Thanks
    461
    Thanked
    1,153
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Finding it very hard to get motivated for sure! Just spent 2hrs sorting through a squillion emails, now im left with alot of junk and alot of little red flags for things that need to be followed up. Thing is.. i dont want to do any of it.

    I was sort of hoping i would be UTD by now so i could start my countdown for leaving.. no such luck so far. : (

    Somebody take me to the pub for lunch so i can drink wine and pretend i am still sitting on my back deck enjoying a lovely breeze and a holiday tan.

  5. #264
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,232
    Thanks
    461
    Thanked
    1,153
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly2013 View Post
    I thought that only happened at my work! I had to take the tree down even though I'm the busiest of everyone. Unfortunately I started back last Wednesday. I'm already counting down to the next public holiday, lol.
    Thats total BS! Bring on australia day!!


    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Same here started back last wk, glad to b back into normal routine though even though its nice being on holidays, I was eating so badly and drinking way too much! So busy at work going to b 41 here today thank god for working in office AC
    EEEP! 41 is super grosse! I hope you brought lunch today and can make a quick dash from the office to the car so you arent outside without AC for long! So stinkin hot!

    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Hi everyone


    Welcome back Rainbow and welcome to all the new faces!

    It's been awhile since I last posted but I have been reading along keeping my fingers crossed!!!...

    I was waiting to go for a blood test and I went on Saturday and my doctor was being very unhelpful. Pretty much told me that since I am now off BC I can expect to not fall pregnant for 12+ months and was pretty rude about it all so I got all depressed and now I feel anxious. My DP isn't helping much he is being way too optimistic which is sweet but doesn't overly help me

    Sorry for the rant ladies just feel very blah!!

    sorry to the ladies that got AF and BFN

    I hope that we see some BFP's on here soon!!
    Michelle your doctor sounds really crummy! I dont understand why some are so clinical and forget to treat people like people with actual emotions not just 'patients'. Thats lovely that your DP is so optimistic.. i guess its not such a bad problem to have, but totally understand its not helping you handle the ttc process at present.

  6. #265
    rainbow road's Avatar
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    in a glass case of emotion
    Posts
    12,406
    Thanks
    1,187
    Thanked
    8,045
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

    Default TTC and not wanting to move #6

    Feeling like it's never going to happen today.

    I feel as though I should book am appt with FS now for IVF, but can't until I get my BT results. Hope that I can get an appt early enough that we can start the next cycle after.

  7. #266
    rainbow road's Avatar
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    in a glass case of emotion
    Posts
    12,406
    Thanks
    1,187
    Thanked
    8,045
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

    Default TTC and not wanting to move #6

    Haha, so I just booked and apt. Don't think the receptionist understood it was just me being prepared so I got away with it. For feb 4. My period would be due between 10-15 feb, so hopefully we can start that cycle.

    But hopefully that won't be an issue!!!

    I have to get my referral renewed too. I thought we'd be pregnant by feb, when it runs out.

    Oh well. Trying to be organised

  8. #267
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default TTC and not wanting to move #6

    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Haha, so I just booked and apt. Don't think the receptionist understood it was just me being prepared so I got away with it. For feb 4. My period would be due between 10-15 feb, so hopefully we can start that cycle.

    But hopefully that won't be an issue!!!

    I have to get my referral renewed too. I thought we'd be pregnant by feb, when it runs out.

    Oh well. Trying to be organised
    Fx rainbow, I rang a FS today to, I want to start getting checked out.

  9. #268
    rainbow road's Avatar
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    in a glass case of emotion
    Posts
    12,406
    Thanks
    1,187
    Thanked
    8,045
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

    Default TTC and not wanting to move #6

    Always good to have a plan B I think

  10. #269
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Thanks
    1,494
    Thanked
    367
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MadeWithLove View Post
    Finding it very hard to get motivated for sure! Just spent 2hrs sorting through a squillion emails, now im left with alot of junk and alot of little red flags for things that need to be followed up. Thing is.. i dont want to do any of it.

    I was sort of hoping i would be UTD by now so i could start my countdown for leaving.. no such luck so far. : (

    Somebody take me to the pub for lunch so i can drink wine and pretend i am still sitting on my back deck enjoying a lovely breeze and a holiday tan.
    Yup! I was hoping that too I'm over my job, I have no motivation left for it and I used to voluntarily work late and weekends just to keep up. Now, I find it hard to even get through the day!

  11. #270
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Thanks
    1,494
    Thanked
    367
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Haha, so I just booked and apt. Don't think the receptionist understood it was just me being prepared so I got away with it. For feb 4. My period would be due between 10-15 feb, so hopefully we can start that cycle.

    But hopefully that won't be an issue!!!

    I have to get my referral renewed too. I thought we'd be pregnant by feb, when it runs out.

    Oh well. Trying to be organised
    I agree that it's good to have the back up, saves you waiting ages if you can't get in otherwise. Fingers crossed you won't need it


 

Similar Threads

  1. TTC and not wanting to move #5
    By shelby27 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 2240
    Last Post: 19-12-2012, 14:57
  2. TTC and not wanting to move #3
    By button2012 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 960
    Last Post: 17-09-2012, 20:12
  3. TTC and not wanting to move!!!!!!!!!
    By pinkorblue in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1475
    Last Post: 16-08-2012, 19:36

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Bamboo Lulu
Super soft, fun prints & basics for baby, made from bamboo & organic cotton plus non-toxic wooden toys. • Hypoallergenic - perfect for eczema relief • Everything needed to shop for a baby shower • 10% off + FREE gift with purchase. Use code BUBHUB
sales & new stuffsee all
Wendys Music School Melbourne
Wondering about Music Lessons? FREE 30 minute ASSESSMENT. Find out if your child is ready! Piano from age 3 years & Guitar, Singing, Drums, Violin from age 5. Lessons available for all ages. 35+ years experience. Structured program.
Use referral 'bubhub' when booking
featured supporter
Maternity Clothes
Looking to buy maternity clothes? :: Check the bubhub directory of local & online maternity clothes shops :: Find preloved maternity wear
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!