Closed Thread
Page 19 of 146 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    glad to hear everything is okay Mumsical!

I'm not sure where I stand right now.... I did a OPK last night with the faintest hint of a positive...

Hard not knowing if I will even get a BFP or AF... I havent had AF at all since implanon removal

Hope something happens soon!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumsical View Post
    Got DH's sperm results. 115 million p/ml, 65% motile, 54% progressive, 79% live, 47% normal morphology. It had only been 1 day since last ejaculate too. So all fine there
    They are very good. Bet it was a boost to hubby's ego
    You shall be "with child" in no time!

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumsical View Post
    Got DH's sperm results. 115 million p/ml, 65% motile, 54% progressive, 79% live, 47% normal morphology. It had only been 1 day since last ejaculate too. So all fine there
    Glad he got good numbers! Where do you go from here? (besides back to the bedroom )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mumsical, how is your hubby's ankle # ?
    Did he need it pinned? Is it making having sex difficult???!
    I broke my arm in late June the day I got my first +ve OPK after my MC, and despite the tremendous pain, I insisted we have sex!
    J.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #6

Lol J - hubby already suffers from a serious God complex so Im sure this only makes him feel even more superior haha

He also had another Xray on his ankle today and good news is no surgery required . Cast stays on for another month. So far the only action we've had is with DH flat on his back. Such a lame starfish! Obviously this is not ideal for baby making so that will need to change as I approach my fertile phase.

Love your attitude with the broken arm - NOTHING stands in your way in your quest for a child! Haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Can I just say WOW! I have spent the last week reading this thread from the start and have so much admiration for how up beat and supportive you guys are. I honestly don't know how I will cope if my TTC journey is even 1/2 as long as some of you

A little about me....I have 2 children from my first marriage (DS is 11 and DD1 will be 8 later this month) as well as a 2yo DD with DH. We are TTC #4 (greedy I know). I went off BC in Nov, got a BFP 3w 3d later but mc just before xmas It threw me for 6 as my other 3 pregnancies were trouble free. Anyway, I'm not too sure what is going on atm, and have no idea when/if I'm going to O (I don't temp or use OPK's even though I'm a poas-ahoilc ) but would love to join you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome DarkNStormy We do have such a great supportive group here, so very lucky

Mumsical - good news about DHs test! Bummer about his ankle tho.

Sorry, been away for a few days so need to have a good read back. Hope you all had a wonderful new years, bring on the BFPs!! Wonder who will get the first one of 2013??

Laying low here, cant believe its going to be 44 here tomorrow!! Not much happening, still waiting for AF. If my body is correct with the signs I am getting I think she will be here within a week. Fx. Just want to get started again!!!
    Last edited by waitinghoping; 03-01-2013 at 22:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #6

Hey waiting, ur in Adelaide too? Gosh it's hot! Finding it really hard to get motivation to DTD, need air con blasting us lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Weclome DarkNStormy!! never too greedy when it comes to babies!!
    I would love four babies but still just trying for #1!

fingers crossed you get your AF waitinghoping!

Well I have made myself a doctors appointment for tomorrow get some blood tests ect and hope everything comes back really good so I know what is going on... sitting around waiting to find out if I will get a BFP or even my AF is doing my head in....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies,

i was wondering if any of you could help me? I want to know how long does it usually take to get AF after you stop birth control? I had my implanon in for 4 and a bit years and during that time i never once got AF.... my cycles were perfectly normal before hand but since removal i have had nothing but i did start TTC straight away.

anyone know? thanks!