Closed Thread
Page 141 of 149 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1481
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #6

Quote Originally Posted by kelly09 View Post
    Channy - I can definitely see a very faint second line there! Good luck to you

Michelle - Thanks for making me feel better about joining the gym. It might give me something else to focus on :-) Huge congratulations on the promotion as well!

I have a question about OPKs - my OPKs have examples on the packet showing what is a positive and what is a negative result. So obviously 2 lines is positive and one line is negative. But it also says that when there's 2 lines, but the second is fainter than the other that this is also negative? So what makes that 2nd line show up at all if it's a negative? During my last month of testing, I had one where there was a slight second line. Barely there at all, but I could see it! Like Channy's PG test.
    Hpt tests are not like opk when it comes to testing. You can have the faintest line for a hpt test and its a positive. But for opks the line HAS to be as dark as the control line for it to be positive, faint lines even if you can see them clearly are not positive. Something about the levels in your system.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    They should say on those things "if you stand on one leg, facing north and squint with one eye, while eating a bowl of banana icecream then that's a positive" coz that's how hard they are to interpret imo lol, sorry I know that doesn't help xx
    LMAO!!!!! Very well put Channy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Channy - I can definitely see a very faint second line there! Good luck to you

Michelle - Thanks for making me feel better about joining the gym. It might give me something else to focus on :-) Huge congratulations on the promotion as well!

I have a question about OPKs - my OPKs have examples on the packet showing what is a positive and what is a negative result. So obviously 2 lines is positive and one line is negative. But it also says that when there's 2 lines, but the second is fainter than the other that this is also negative? So what makes that 2nd line show up at all if it's a negative? During my last month of testing, I had one where there was a slight second line. Barely there at all, but I could see it! Like Channy's PG test.
    Your body makes Lutenising hormone (LH) most of your cycle. But will surge when your body is about to release an egg. An OPK is only positive (as in your ready for ovulation) when both the lines are the same darkness. Sometimes you will get faint lines that gradually get darker then become positive and go faint again, and sometimes you will get faint lines, then a positive all of a sudden, then back to faint lines.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to IndigoJ For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (12-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

They should say on those things "if you stand on one leg, facing north and squint with one eye, while eating a bowl of banana icecream then that's a positive" coz that's how hard they are to interpret imo lol, sorry I know that doesn't help xx
    Haha love it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha Channy , you're right! They irritate me so much, but are soooo addictive! They must make a fortune off us all!

Indigo and Shelby - Thanks! I took it as a negative anyway, just wasn't sure what made that second line appear at all.

So where can I write one of these online ttc diaries? I've got a diary in with my OPK and PG tests which is specifically for writing down dates of AFs, Spotting and +OPKs, should I ever bloody get one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha Channy , you're right! They irritate me so much, but are soooo addictive! They must make a fortune off us all!

Indigo and Shelby - Thanks! I took it as a negative anyway, just wasn't sure what made that second line appear at all.

So where can I write one of these online ttc diaries? I've got a diary in with my OPK and PG tests which is specifically for writing down dates of AFs, Spotting and +OPKs, should I ever bloody get one!
    I use 'Day One", it's an App you can get on your iPhone and Mac :-) Tis pretty good. Can put pictures up on each day as well eg, your charts - it can be used for anything though :-)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelsie For This Useful Post:

kelly09  (12-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Kelsie!

Just checked the weather where you are (hope you don't think that's weird) and I am so jealous. Look at what I am dealing with! http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2643743
    Freezing!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: TTC and not wanting to move #6

mmm....banana icecream

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Happy hump day ladies, some quite literally I hp
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It is for me

i have never used a clearblue test but I'm assuming that is a positive result Channy!?