Closed Thread
Page 137 of 146 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1457
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I wish I had started a TTC diary .. may have saved my poor DH a lot of ear bashing!

What were your symptoms last month when you ovulated? I honestly think you already ovulated. I don't trust OPK's but only because I NEVER in the 12 months I was TTC had a true positive. In the 10th month of TTC I bought the Clearblue Digital OPK and I loved it because there was no guesswork with that one. You either get a smiley face if you're ovulating (you won't believe how excited you can get over that smiley face!) or you get a blank face. No guessing involved! I got my BFP on the second month of using those so goodness knows how much time I wasted with the other OPK's

All you can do now is wait and see. I know that sux! I would go by you ovulating on CD15 so if you have a usual 28-30 day cycle you should expect to see AF 15 days after that but my fingers and toes are crossed that you don't see the witch at all and instead get those two pink lines!!

Thank you for asking how I'm going Thankfully everything is going great. I have my c-section booked in ready to go so I'll actually be meeting this little lady in 13 weeks and 2 days ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hehehe it sure does make it a lot easier because all these 'faceless people' are reading what you are saying/feeling and giving you support so I tend not to go all crazy on my DP as much

Maybe you can do a TTC journal for your next one? Are you having another?

Last month I have a very tender cervix, senstive nipples and heavy/firm breasts. No cramping/pain or anything like that.

I know I wanted to buy the clearblue digital one but its $55 and my DP said I was crazy if I bought that but then judging by how many other OPKs I have bought it would have just been cheaper buying that in the first place. Think I will get one of them if AF turns up this month!

Judging by that I should get AF next week around the 20th I hope she stays away from me!!! Thanks FTM I will cross my fingers and toes, arms, legs and everything possible along with you that I get two pink lines!!

Ooh so exciting! I literally bounced on my seat reading that!! 13 weeks and 2 days and you have a daughter to cuddle and kiss and raise to be a lovely lady!! Have you got names picked out already?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good idea on the TTC journal for number 2. We would like to have 2 babies but honestly, I feel so blessed to have this one that whatever will be will be

I know the Clearblue digi is expensive but it's sooo worth it. What I did was use the cheapies leading up to ovulation and when the line got dark enough, I would test with the Clearblue. I only ever needed to use 2 tests per cycle of the Clearblue so it was well worth it.

*Squeal* You just made ME bounce on my seat thinking about kissing and cuddling this gorgeous specimen in my tummy.. I sooo can't wait until she arrives!
    I have the name I want desperately but so far DH isn't on board and I don't think he will be I really want the name Lola so I'm hoping DH will take one look at her and agree

Anyways, I've hijacked your thread enough .. sorry ladies!

Can't wait to see what happens with you MCB. You're so terribly sweet I believe you'd make an awesome mumma!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to FirstTimeMummy2012 For This Useful Post:

MichelleClareBear  (12-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope that in a few years (or whenever you decide to try again) Little Lola will have a sibling to play with see what I did there? Tell your DH that Lola is a beautiful name and he is out voted

I will definitely keep you posted and if you have time you can always check my TTC journal I update that all the time

Awwww thank you so much FTM, you have made my day twice now!! I hope I make a good mummy just as I am sure you will make a fantastic mummy in 13 weeks!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Hehehe it sure does make it a lot easier because all these 'faceless people' are reading what you are saying/feeling and giving you support so I tend not to go all crazy on my DP as much
    Thats EXACTLY why I started a TTC journal this year, I figured earbashing DH for 12 months is getting me nowhere Im actually finding its helping HEAPS with my stress levels. Can just "blah" it all out. I have no idea who is reading (apparently someone is cos the view numbers keep going up haha!!) but I dont care

FTM - not long now!! I cant believe the first of our graduates babies has arrived already!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to waitinghoping For This Useful Post:

FirstTimeMummy2012  (12-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #6

What the fudge...
    Attached Images

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Off to doctors Channy! I'm a bit worried that the line is so faint, but it's definitely there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I think ill just wait and see what happens, this feels the same as last time except this time I didn't even get faint BFP til 13dpo then again slightly darker at 15dpo. Had weird spotting at 10/11dpo and had what I though was AF yesterday and feel sick as a dog today. Not getting my hopes up but might just test the next few days and see what happens. This two tests were both at about 4:30pm

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

I'm crossing my fingers for you.

IF it is another m/c I think you should see a FS because there might be a problem with implantation or something that can be easily remedied xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

If it is then at least I will qualify for a referral. I'm just going to c what happens, no point being excited until its an actual thing. I'm too sick to care too much. Thanks for all the support rainbow, ur such a lovely person xxx