Closed Thread
Page 126 of 149 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1481
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: TTC and not wanting to move #6

Me too waiting. The way i look at it, each bfn I get means more 1 on 1 time with ds. he is 2 in 5 more weeks , so planning his bday and doing shopping etc is taking my mind off ttc for now...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #6

Thanks for all the lovely comments ladies. The cheesecake was a hit looks like a bunch of u r gearing up to o, happy bd-ing!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (10-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    Hugs Shelby, I know how you feel. Im the last in my Mums group with DD to have a 2nd baby. Everyone else has not only gone through another pregnancy but given birth too so Im waaaay behind. It sucks
    Yep I'm hearing you, totally the same, DS isn't 2 yet and we have about 3 new borns already in my mothers group most of the rest are pregnant 1 with twins it's so great but I feel left out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Morning ladies. Well I'm 2 days late for Af. I did a internet cheapy test day AF was due. Bfn. Did one today and i think there is a faint line there. Going to do a FRER test when i need to pee again but I'm freaking out. I should be excited but I'm not. Ive had 4 m/c, last one on 1st Oct. I have to have Clexane injections when I'm utd and i just started a house cleaning business with my best friend and my DF and i have been arguing for a week. Why did i want a bfp so bad but now i might have one I'm scared ****less. It still might be nothing. Hard to know...boobs are tender and slight cramping...all signs of af too.
    Just needed to get it all out of my head. Keep staring at The Stick....

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by mumofprincess View Post
    Morning ladies. Well I'm 2 days late for Af. I did a internet cheapy test day AF was due. Bfn. Did one today and i think there is a faint line there. Going to do a FRER test when i need to pee again but I'm freaking out. I should be excited but I'm not. Ive had 4 m/c, last one on 1st Oct. I have to have Clexane injections when I'm utd and i just started a house cleaning business with my best friend and my DF and i have been arguing for a week. Why did i want a bfp so bad but now i might have one I'm scared ****less. It still might be nothing. Hard to know...boobs are tender and slight cramping...all signs of af too.
    Just needed to get it all out of my head. Keep staring at The Stick....

I hope it's good news for you and totally understandable you would b scared. Fx it's nice and sticky

AFM: huge temp drop this morning and slight brown cm so I'm pretty sure onto month 7 for me :/ usually feel pretty positive but this morning I just want to cry. Luckily I have ppl coming for lunch so will just soldier on and try not to think about it.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    I hope it's good news for you and totally understandable you would b scared. Fx it's nice and sticky

AFM: huge temp drop this morning and slight brown cm so I'm pretty sure onto month 7 for me :/ usually feel pretty positive but this morning I just want to cry. Luckily I have ppl coming for lunch so will just soldier on and try not to think about it.
    Aw hugs Channy. Thinking of you and I hope your AF stays away

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks Channy. I did a FRER and it was bfn so dont know what internet cheapy test was showing. Wasnt evap line thou. So i'll just wait for Af to decide to arrive and move on to next month. With DF doing dog watch thou its going to be hard. He leaves at 10pm and gets home at 9am and sleeps til 6 or 7pm. Im at work all day and miss 6 gets home from school at 3.30pm so not much chance of dtd 4 days a week.
    My head is so messed up with ttc today...thanks for listening x

Thanks
    Reviews

When is AF due?

I got the faintest second line on FRER this morning, not getting excited tho as temp drop, slight cramps and pale brown cm all points to the witch arriving perfectly on time tomorrow.

Enjoy ur Sunday ladies were having Sunday roast with friends which will b nice

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shadow I think this is the second cycle we have been really in sync, hope you are feeling better to jump dh today.

Squiggs, I am not sure how much the tampons are, but I think that they are comparable to other brands. I don't even look, because for me that is not negotiable no matter how much they cost.

mumof, I am sure that it is completely normal to be scared and excited all at once, sending you heaps of sticky baby dust, and hoping you get a clear answer soon

Channy, sorry you think af is coming, Im hoping that your you keep getting second lines though and that af stays far far away. Enjoy your lunch.

Today is filled with housework and food shopping, then back to stinky work tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shelby - OMG I could have written your posts word for word. I think our DS are close in age too and literally all the mums in my mothers group that I see regular are pregnant or have already had their second bub. Whats crazy is that except for 2 of them - I started TTC bubs 2 before they did. Life can be cruel sometimes I am very very happy for all my friends though - just feel sorry for myself.

Channy - oooh post a pic of your faint test? Hopefully you are in fact UTD and just a bit of a bleeder - I've known a few women who just tend to bleed or spot a bit throughout their early pregnancy.

Mumofprincess - hopefully your FRER was only neg because you used second morning pee. Maybe try again tomorrow if AF is still not in town?

AFM - just kind of enjoying the serenity without DH around and having a break from the stress of TTC this month. I know that come O time a little voice in my head will be trying to convince me a trip to Adelaide is desperately needed though. I don't think so buddy.