Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Butterfly

2. The Following User Says Thank You to waitinghoping For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (08-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Channy - Sorry to hear you got AF! We all need to take a leaf out of your book with your positive attitude You are absolutely right though, being negative will get us nowhere. I am feeling much better today.

Butterfly - How lovely that you have your mum's ring. Although the pain of losing someone isn't something you can 'get over', it definitely gets easier with time. Stay strong and surround yourself with your family and friends. (Sorry for sounding like a shrink)

LilaJ - Sorry your AF arrived, too!

Michelle - I have been using OPKs on and off this month, mainly when I got symptoms (one sided pains) and during and after the spotting too because that can be a sign of OV. All came back negative! It makes me feel like I am not OV which kills our positive spirits. When one finally shows up positive, I will probably react as though it's a pregnancy test! How accurate are they?

Oh, and is brown spotting enough to be considered a period? Do I count this as month no2 now?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kelly09 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #6

I didnt get AF Hun, just slight pink cm for one toilet trip yesterday and today, nothing since about 11am

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly2013 View Post
    Long time no post! Just read through everything I've missed. So sorry there have been so many AF's and no BFP's Channy, I hope your spotting was a little one nestling in!

Mum's service on Tuesday was absolutely beautiful. She would have been so proud of us all. I miss her so much already I hope it gets a bit easier over time. I went to drop some forms off today and Dad gave me Mum's engagement ring. It warmed my heart that he felt I should have it and I just love it so much. It makes me feel like my Mum is with me all the time, she was very proud of Dad's choice of ring. To know she has been wearing it since she was 18 makes me smile

CD7 for me today so not much happening for now. I hope we get some BFP's over the weekend, it's about time we have another run of good news

Have a great weekend everyone x
    I have been thinking of u, so happy it was a lovely send off, the ring sounds like a precious keepsake xxxx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry Channy, I had to read about about 20 msgs with the time different so must have got mixed up. In that case GOOD LUCK! Still sounds promising for you! When is AF due? Did you say you have tested or not?

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kelly09 View Post
    Sorry Channy, I had to read about about 20 msgs with the time different so must have got mixed up. In that case GOOD LUCK! Still sounds promising for you! When is AF due? Did you say you have tested or not?
    No need to b sorry tested today 11dpo bfn, AF due mon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    There is a cellar door wine festival on in a couple weeks and if I get AF on Monday I am going to treat myself and go I think it's nice to treat urself so that ur still getting something nice even if it isn't the holy grail BFP
    Sounds great. I had a few wines and treated myself to a cocktail last night beach this arvo with our fur babies and some more renos

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post
    Sounds great. I had a few wines and treated myself to a cocktail last night beach this arvo with our fur babies and some more renos
    Sounds awesome I'm making toblerone cheesecake to take to a BBQ tonight right now. Feeling really happy this morning, don't know why coz iv had a crap wk, another bfn at 12dpo but meh I'm cool with that. High on life lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone, Ive been a bit mia lately, life in general is crazy busy, Ive been reading along just not finding time to post.

Shelby, good luck on Mon with the fs, and huge congrats getting into uni and the house! WOW what an exciting week for you

Waiting, fx this is your month and your last 2ww for a very long time! what is your testing date?

Kelly, hope your body sorts itself out really soon., I hate the unknown!

Squiggs, your naturopath sounds awesome, Maybe I need to find me one of them. I always use organic tampons, *TMI warning*, I used to get a bit of thrush, especially after af and using tampons and found the organic ones were a lot better. Also I am pretty sure putting something filled with bleach and chemicals up there is probably not too good for us???

Channy, ill keep all my fingers and toes crossed for you, it sounds positive be sure to keep us posted.
    Your attitude to ttc is phenomenal, I really need to take a leaf out of your book your level headiness is such a breath of fresh air, Thanks

Lila, hope you enjoyed that wine, sorry af arrived but as you said, onwards and upwards!

Butterfly, been thinking of you and is lovely to see you back here. Im sure you will miss her always, but remember she will always be in your heart, and what a lovely way to remember by having her ring. Hope you are doing ok, be kind to yourself

afm, waiting to o, I thought it would happn this weekend but noting appears to be happening oh well will just keep bd'ing away (when I can convince DH ) and keep waiting and hoping

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsLA For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (09-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Sounds awesome I'm making toblerone cheesecake to take to a BBQ tonight right now. Feeling really happy this morning, don't know why coz iv had a crap wk, another bfn at 12dpo but meh I'm cool with that. High on life lol
    Yay Channy! I am feeling chipper also! I only ended up having one wine last night before falling asleep on the couch lol! It is such a lovely day. I am going to drag DH down to the lake to go fishing and for some fresh air. I cant wait to spend time relaxing with him as he has been working nights.

MrsLA, happy BDing! Good luck