Closed Thread
Page 119 of 149 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1481
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Shelby - congrats on getting in to Uni, and the keys to your new house, how exciting!! What will you be studying?

Teeja - Bummer about the PCOS I hope you can get in to the FS soon and get a plan happening

Squiggs - organic tampons... hmm might have to check them out!

LilaJ - I hope AF stays away

Oooh wow you guys have new tickers!! Did bubhub add new ones? Id like to put one up but seeing the reality of how long we have been ttc for in numbers scares me... I had IUI today, fx this is the last 2ww...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #6

Yay hope this is it for u waiting!

MWL made a bunch of tickers for BH so I grabbed one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Channy V - It all sounds very promising. Good luck to you this month!

Shelby - Congrats on the new house!

Teej - Sorry to hear about PO. Stay positive!

I'm having a down in the dumps day! What I thought was going to be my first period since taking out my implanon, turned out to be just 3 days of brown spotting. It's stopped now. I'm so annoyed.

I read that brown spotting can be a sign of OV so I took a couple of OPKs.... but nothing! I know it's very early for me but because I've never had regular cycles I'm starting to feel like this is going to be a lonnng road.

Why do our bodies have to be so confusing?!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kelly09 For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (07-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    Shelby - congrats on getting in to Uni, and the keys to your new house, how exciting!! What will you be studying?

Teeja - Bummer about the PCOS I hope you can get in to the FS soon and get a plan happening

Oooh wow you guys have new tickers!! Did bubhub add new ones? Id like to put one up but seeing the reality of how long we have been ttc for in numbers scares me... I had IUI today, fx this is the last 2ww...
    Waiting, fingers crossed for your sticky bub!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Waitinghoping!

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm studying bachelor of science, would love to an embryologist one day it's a big mission but I'm going to give it ago.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kelly09 View Post
    Channy V - It all sounds very promising. Good luck to you this month!

Shelby - Congrats on the new house!

Teej - Sorry to hear about PO. Stay positive!

I'm having a down in the dumps day! What I thought was going to be my first period since taking out my implanon, turned out to be just 3 days of brown spotting. It's stopped now. I'm so annoyed.

I read that brown spotting can be a sign of OV so I took a couple of OPKs.... but nothing! I know it's very early for me but because I've never had regular cycles I'm starting to feel like this is going to be a lonnng road.

Why do our bodies have to be so confusing?!
    You never know those 3 days of spotting is maybe all your body needed to do.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Teeja View Post
    That looks promising Channy!

I had my GP appointment yesterday where it was confirmed I have polycystic ovaries. We have been referred to Dr. Kate Stern at Melbourne IVF, has anyone dealt with her before? She's meant to be very good but hard to get in to see... Fingers crossed she can help me!
    Don't stress about Pcos to much my friend had that went through a FS and was on clomid and fell really quickly.

Thanks
    Reviews

Of waiting that's so exciting good luck!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post
    Looks good Channy!! Hopefully this is your month!

Sorry to hear about the polycystic ovaries Teeja. How long do you have to wait for an apt? Hopefully it's less than the 4 month wait time we have between making the apt and seeing the Dr!

Bubbles -I must have missed that post. What kind of puppy are you getting?

AFM - CD4 today - just saw my naturopath. I always feel great coming out of there because she's so positive. She says between the vitex, the herbs I'm on for uterine health and lining thickening, and my "superfertile" progesterone levels, it's only a matter of time before we get pregnant. As a side note - she said I should start using organic tampons because the bleaches and stuff in regular tampons have been linked to endometriosis. I had no idea they even made organic tampons! Doubt I'll switch but just thought it was interesting and worth sharing. (you can get them at Woolies if any one is interested)
    Thanks, Squiggs. The first available appointment we could get is the 15th of May so I took that and I'm on the waiting list if anyone cancels. In the meantime we will keep trying because my scan showed I was still ovulating which is a good sign.