Closed Thread
Page 115 of 149 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1481
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    No worries. That's what we're here for. I have a new saying: "Babymaking is crazymaking"!!! I like it how ladies on bub hub validate my crazy

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
    Me ttc crazy too.... Totally crazy. I think that little emoticon was designed from someone watching me..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #6

My fs said to count the first day of full red show to be cd1. Blown spotting wasn't enough. But we are all different. Perhaps count different ways each month but hopefully you won't have too

3. The Following User Says Thank You to miss_petepie For This Useful Post:

kelly09  (06-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for your advice girls Funchu, Shelby27 and MissPetepie Much appreciated!

I suppose it couldn't hurt using a few extra OPKs so I'll use yesterday as first day of AF. Beats missing OV! I really hope it turns red soon. Yesterday was probably the first time that I have ever smiled at the start of my period.

Thanks
    Reviews
    One last question - so if I had my implanon removed on 10th Jan and AF started on 4th Feb, am I using a 25 cycle in my calculations? How many days after AF starts do I start using my OPKs and for how long?

Sorry, I've never used them before so looking for confirmation.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: TTC and not wanting to move #6

Do you remember what your cycles were like before you had the implanon? If you're not sure what your cycle length should be, or you had irregular cycles, I'd start using the opks as soon as AF finishes. If you do have a 25 day cycle, o should be between cd11 & cd15, but remember that your first cycle is likely to be wacky & you may not o at all, or you might o really early or really late.

I can't remember if you said you were temping? It's good to temp as well as use the opk as the LH surge tells you you're about to o, but your temp will confirm it (your temp goes up about half a degree after o & stays high until your next AF). Once you've temped for a couple of cycles you should be able to see a pattern & know your approximate o date (so you can use less opk sticks). Sorry if I'm telling you stuff you already know! Good luck

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bubbles - so sorry about the sperm results. It doesn't sound good. Basically the doc is summarising the results and telling you that your DH sperm is classed as non fertile. You will get a full breakdown of the analysis at your appointment which will tell you the volume of sperm, how many are live, how many swim properly, how many have correct morphology etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies!

Kelly - I had the same thing with my first period after removing my implanon I had one day dark spotting, two days bright red blood and 1/2 day dark spotting... I counted from first seeing the spotting as CD1. Not sure how that goes just yet as I am still waiting to O... grr.

Squiggs- that is soooo insenstive, god people should really be more considerate about other peoples feelings!!! I hope you are feeling better soon (as well as your DH) I had a really down day yesterday and vented to my DP about it last night and now I am back to being a slight bit more positive!

Funchu- Good luck, hope you can wait to valentines day to share your (hopefully very) good news! I couldn't wait that long but I get far too excited!

Waiting - Completely agree all this TTC business is making me go crazy (more so than usual hehehe)

Shelby - Good luck at you FS appointment on the 11th; hope it can shed lots of light over what is going on with your wacky cycles!

AFM- CD15 and got a slightly darker second line on an OPK last night but still not positive so hopefully today or tomorrow! We have DTD every night since end of AF except last night as I was not feeling up to it due to only sleeping 4 hours the night before and walking 4km last night! bye bye flabby tummy

Happy 'hump' day girls

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (06-02-2013),shelby27  (06-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Funchu Thanks for the help. I have never in my life had regular periods and was using the implanon for 6 years up until last month. So I have no idea where I stand with my cycles. I guess only time will tell. Thanks for the BBT info. I've read a little about this but decided to leave it for a couple of months. I don't want to become too obsessive right away just in case it works against me.

MichelleClareBear - Thanks for sharing. Hope you O soon! Still no sign of RED for me. That's 2 full days of brown spotting. Here's hoping it comes tomorrow so that I can move onto month no2!

Goodnight from England ladies! Hope you all have a nice day

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kelly09 For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (06-02-2013),MichelleClareBear  (06-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #6

How annoying Kelly, weird to say by hp proper AF finds u soon so u know where ur at

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ChannyV. It is very annoying. Do you have nice cycles to work with?