Closed Thread
Page 113 of 146 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1457
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #6

Lila- it's annoying that they want bubs too but think all they have to do is the DTD part, grr. Hp the fertility monitor helps

M- I do wedding chair covers and sashes and wedding stationery but I also work full time in marketing so I'm always busy busy haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LilaJ View Post
    Hi Channy, I know what you mean about people telling you to 'just relax' about it all. Had a mad blow up at dh last night because he told me to 'relax about it' when i asked him if he could try to cut back on his alcohol intake. I will have one glass of wine, and he will finish the rest of the bottle.

Safe to say i went nuts and asked him to be more supportive. He thinks just because his SA is fine, he can eat/drink whatever he likes and exercise as little as he likes! Seriously made me so fed up. Anyways in the end he conceeded that he will try and that I am NOT going to just relax. Argh

MCB, totally thinking of you and don't get disinheartened. It WILL happen, you just have to keep your chin up! Hugs

On a positive, i have ordered a Clearblue Fertility Monitor. Yay, Go me!

Lila
    Being told to relax is so counter productive! If I could/wanted to relax don't you think I would?! grrrr.

You have every right to ask him to cut back Lila... Gee men can be so frustrating sometimes can't they?

Thanks hun trying really hard to pick myself up and be positive... I will get there eventually!

ooh go you! hope it works for you

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

LilaJ  (05-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Lila- it's annoying that they want bubs too but think all they have to do is the DTD part, grr. Hp the fertility monitor helps

M- I do wedding chair covers and sashes and wedding stationery but I also work full time in marketing so I'm always busy busy haha
    Well I guess DTD is the most exciting part of baby making for them hehehe

Channy - That sounds like a fun hobby to do on the side. Hope it is working out well for you I did marketing last year for a while actually comes in handy with all my hobbies on the side!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Squiggs, hope you are feeling better today? I really hate those down and horrible days.

Channy, I agree that spending so much time on BH can be really hard. As you said you see a lot of women who are having trouble and been trying for a long time, BUT I actually find talking to so many people who have fallen pregnant first, second, third try the worst. Makes me think, if they can do it so fast, what the hell is wrong with me???

Thanks for the asprin tip ladies, will definitely be looking into that if this month is not our month.

I really hate being told to relax I feel like I know all the info on ttc, which is what makes me constantly think about it. I cant just forget all the info and knowledge that I have GGRRRRR

afm, I am doing some work from home this arvo as DH is not well, its good cause I can get a BH and FB fix while working , but terrible as I am expecting to be in my fertile time from Thursday! So he better hurry up and get better!!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsLA For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (05-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope your hubby is feeling better for lots of BDing this thursday MrsLA

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

MrsLA  (05-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: TTC and not wanting to move #6

I had a major freakout at DH over alcohol (involving tears - AF had just arrived!!)... now he asks me "should I open a bottle of wine?". If I have AF, the answer is "hells yeah, open 2!", in tww the answer is "yep, but only if you can finish the whole bottle", any other time he gets a stony glare (lol), unless I'm feeling nice

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: TTC and not wanting to move #6

PS I'm hoping the answer on Friday will be "yep, you'd better drink up for the next 9 months!"
    ... although I'm tempted to wait until Valentine's day to give him the (hopefully) good news, but don't think I'll last that long!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Thank you so much Funchu. This helps me to put my feelings in perspective. Good luck for Friday, fx fx fx!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies can any of you explain this to me a bit better lol
    Attached Images

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    Squiggs, hope you are feeling better today? I really hate those down and horrible days.

Channy, I agree that spending so much time on BH can be really hard. As you said you see a lot of women who are having trouble and been trying for a long time, BUT I actually find talking to so many people who have fallen pregnant first, second, third try the worst. Makes me think, if they can do it so fast, what the hell is wrong with me???

Thanks for the asprin tip ladies, will definitely be looking into that if this month is not our month.

I really hate being told to relax I feel like I know all the info on ttc, which is what makes me constantly think about it. I cant just forget all the info and knowledge that I have GGRRRRR

afm, I am doing some work from home this arvo as DH is not well, its good cause I can get a BH and FB fix while working , but terrible as I am expecting to be in my fertile time from Thursday! So he better hurry up and get better!!!!
    Hope DH feels better soon! He's almost up for duty!

AFM - not feeling much better today. There were so many pregnant people/babies at work today. Two of the girls at work were talking about pregnant friends and one was saying she can always tell when people are pregnant. Then she looks at me and says, "I know you're not". All I could do was cry! I know it was because we were talking about periods yesterday so that's how she knows but, ugh! It was just something I didn't need to hear!

Even DH is deflated a bit this month. But we'll get there. I guess I just have to relax!

Good luck with the baby aspirin ladies! Hopefully it's just what you need!