Closed Thread
Page 112 of 146 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1457
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #6

Orally is fine

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (05-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kelly09 View Post
    Clarebear you are so lucky to have OV pain (haha that sounds sarcastic). No, but seriously, how convenient. It's nice to hear your cycles returned to normal quickly.
    Thanks Kelly. Hehehe does sound sacrastic huh... so glad you had pain when you ovulated... ah yeah thanks

I had a very tender cervix last night and it was S.H.O.W and when we DTD last night I kept saying "be careful of my cervix it hurts" poor DP freaked out that he hurt me and looked at me quite strange when I said it was a good thing... men

Ooh Channy I will have to try the 100mg asprin... might get DP to pick it up tonight actually he will probably get me the wrong stuff like your DH did ha!

Hope it works for you

Squigg
    I am sorry you were having such a crappy night - I really hope this cycle is yours!!

CD14 and still no postive OPK (realllly faint second line last night) so going to try at lunch time for now on and see if that helps.... Just want to ovulate so I can start the TWW and hopefully have a nice little surprise to show DP end of this month!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (05-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am having one of those days where I am convinced it is going to take years to get pregnant

Totally irrational and premature but really making myself freak out a little

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Is this ur second cycle Hun?

As much as I love BH, I find that it can sometimes be detrimental to being optimistic because you aren't usually talking to such a concentrated amount of women have trouble getting pregnant. It can make u feel like that if everyone else is having issues then you will too, try to just stay positive, they say it takes the average woman 6 months (obviously there is a broad scope of what is average) which is not a huge amount of time even though it feels like it is at the time. Hang in there xx
    Last edited by ChannyV; 05-02-2013 at 11:11.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Is this ur second cycle Hun?

As much as I love BH, I find that it can sometimes be detrimental to being optimistic because you aren't usually talking to such a concentrated amount of women have trouble getting pregnant. It can make u feel like that if everyone else is having issues then you will too, try to just stay positive, they say it takes the average woman 6 months (obviously there is a broad scope of what is average) which is not a huge amount of time even though it feels like it is at the time. Hang in there xx
    Yeah only my second which is why I said its totally irrational and premature ... I am usually so positive and upbeat but I think you're right about BH especially when you stumble across the 5 years and still trying thread fills your head up with worst case scenarios

Think I just need to focus on other things for a while and see if that helps... I want to lose weight and eat healthy maybe that can be my focus for a while and not TTC!

Thanks Channy! TTC is just a nightmare sometimes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I was exactly the same so don't think ur being irrational TTC can consume you very easily and then to make it worse everyone says "just relax" lol. Try to focus on other things even though I know it's super hard. I have no choice at the moment as I'm doing three ppls jobs at work plus running my at home wedding business and it's wedding season argh! Just remember how many ppl have accidents or conceive quickly, there is no reason why that couldn't b you! fx fx fx fx xxxx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

MichelleClareBear  (05-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Channy, makes me feel so much better! my DP just keeps saying we will be pregnant soon... argh stop saying that!!

I have been wanting to get back into my arts and crafts and painting so maybe I should. I make a lot of arty things and lots of scrapbooking, invitations ect and sell them at the markets. Sounds like a good time to pick that back up I reckon

Ooh at home wedding business sounds exciting, what do you do? (if you don't mind me asking) x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    I was exactly the same so don't think ur being irrational TTC can consume you very easily and then to make it worse everyone says "just relax" lol. Try to focus on other things even though I know it's super hard. I have no choice at the moment as I'm doing three ppls jobs at work plus running my at home wedding business and it's wedding season argh! Just remember how many ppl have accidents or conceive quickly, there is no reason why that couldn't b you! fx fx fx fx xxxx

and I would quite happily have a happy little 'accident' I joked to my DP saying maybe I should just get drunk and have sex.... worked for all my friends hehehe.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi Channy, I know what you mean about people telling you to 'just relax' about it all. Had a mad blow up at dh last night because he told me to 'relax about it' when i asked him if he could try to cut back on his alcohol intake. I will have one glass of wine, and he will finish the rest of the bottle.

Safe to say i went nuts and asked him to be more supportive. He thinks just because his SA is fine, he can eat/drink whatever he likes and exercise as little as he likes! Seriously made me so fed up. Anyways in the end he conceeded that he will try and that I am NOT going to just relax. Argh

MCB, totally thinking of you and don't get disinheartened. It WILL happen, you just have to keep your chin up! Hugs

On a positive, i have ordered a Clearblue Fertility Monitor. Yay, Go me!

Lila
    Last edited by LilaJ; 05-02-2013 at 12:00.

Thanks
    Reviews

MCB, i think there maybe an issue with BH not updating. I am getting the same thing

Hang in there Chick. Fx for this cycle for you!

Lila

14. The Following User Says Thank You to LilaJ For This Useful Post:

MichelleClareBear  (05-02-2013)