Closed Thread
Page 11 of 149 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    MissXamA You never know hubby and I both got the flu really bad, his went away and when mine finally did weeks after his, i was pregnant all along.

And it wasn't that long ago (my last child is 14.1 months) you forget what its like during the first trimester and at the start when your trying, until its happening again and go oh yeah, I just want to see those 2 lines, and that waiting period/time drags on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #6

I am super super happy for u missX! Ill keep everything crossed that its a sticky for u

I basically have just been partying the last week, this will b the last time for a while as next Christmas ill have a baby (positive thinking) and am feeling really happy not obsessing about TTC, just DTD when we want for fun and focusing on living my life. Still keeping tabs on all of u tho xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Good work Channy! That's how I see each time I drink - this is my last session for 9 months

So the line is a little darker today. Still not the same as the control line. So do I keep the FS appointment next week? I think I should, in case, but I am not sure - should I call them or just go still?

Thanks
    Reviews

Morning all. Just want to share my wonderful news.... BFP. So happy. After 9 months of ttc and All the ups and downs it's finally happened.
    I had acupuncture this time and swear it helped, plus we DTD every 2nd day from day 10 to day 17
    Hope you all get good news soon as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats Miss X and MissFaery!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by MissXamA View Post
    Good work Channy! That's how I see each time I drink - this is my last session for 9 months

So the line is a little darker today. Still not the same as the control line. So do I keep the FS appointment next week? I think I should, in case, but I am not sure - should I call them or just go still?
    I'm a worry wart and wouldn't want to tempt fate by canceling the appointment, but that's just me. Maybe go to gp and get pregnancy confirmed and then call them.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MissFaery View Post
    Morning all. Just want to share my wonderful news.... BFP. So happy. After 9 months of ttc and All the ups and downs it's finally happened.
    I had acupuncture this time and swear it helped, plus we DTD every 2nd day from day 10 to day 17
    Congratulations MissFaery. That's fantastic news. When are you due?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissFaery View Post
    congrats Miss Faery!!! Awesome news

Lil Smurfy - I am the same - but I am thinking of waiting for the second line to be the same darkness as the control line to go to the GP...or it doesn't matter - close enough is good enough to go to the GP?

Thanks
    Reviews

Missx - great news, post a pic?

Miss faery - huge congrats!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MissXamA View Post
    congrats Miss Faery!!! Awesome news

Lil Smurfy - I am the same - but I am thinking of waiting for the second line to be the same darkness as the control line to go to the GP...or it doesn't matter - close enough is good enough to go to the GP?
    Mine wasn't the same darkness as the control line, when I went. I did a digital and a FRER the day AF was due, and took both of these to gp. He said based on them, I was pregnant. I did another FRER when AF was a week late and test line was much darker than control line