Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    ;/jpmjl;y;t/yj
    htr\h';rt\;65h65]\pu;

My DD says "hi". She wanted to type and use "people" too

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #6

Love it!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

waitinghoping  (01-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have had a wine night myself. Hardly ever drink even a glass as I'm always hoping there could be a chance I'm pregnant, as I'm sure you ladies can relate. Definitely needed the wine tonight though. Cd3...hopefully the next week and a half goes fast for me x

Thanks
    Reviews
    The one thing I will miss when I am utd is Friday night wine time (and maybe soft cheese, and Sat wine time lol)

Happy anniversary Waiting, say hi to your DD for me ill even give her people

I need to vent.............. (just skip the next bit if you dont want to hear me ranting)
    i just spoke to my sis who is 13-14 weeks pregnant. I really am truly happy and excited for her (after being incredibly jealous)
    She is only 1 of about 3 people that know we are ttc, she asked if I was utd yet and I politely told her to back off, Ill let her know when I am pregnant.
    Anyway she asked what I was doing and for how long and why am I not Pregnant???????? I explained (very nicely) how unbelievably lucky she is to fall pregnant first month off the pill and especially after having a chunk of her cervix cut out because of cervical cancer a few years ago, and that most normal people only have 20-25% chance of getting utd each month IF everything is perfect!
    SO, she told me to go to the doc and check, I told her its our 5th month trying and I am 29, they will tell us to keep trying, she continued to press and ask what we were doing, are we dtd enough in fertile times am I using OPK's!
    I wanted to SCREAM at her!!! Surely she knows I am old enough to work out HOW TO MAKE A BABY!!!! (she is younger than me)

I love her, and am really happy and excited for her, but she so does not understand how frecking lucky she is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    ;/jpmjl;y;t/yj
    htr\h';rt\;65h65]\pu;

My DD says "hi". She wanted to type and use "people" too
    Hi DD!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    The one thing I will miss when I am utd is Friday night wine time (and maybe soft cheese, and Sat wine time lol)

Happy anniversary Waiting, say hi to your DD for me ill even give her people

I need to vent.............. (just skip the next bit if you dont want to hear me ranting)
    i just spoke to my sis who is 13-14 weeks pregnant. I really am truly happy and excited for her (after being incredibly jealous)
    She is only 1 of about 3 people that know we are ttc, she asked if I was utd yet and I politely told her to back off, Ill let her know when I am pregnant.
    Anyway she asked what I was doing and for how long and why am I not Pregnant???????? I explained (very nicely) how unbelievably lucky she is to fall pregnant first month off the pill and especially after having a chunk of her cervix cut out because of cervical cancer a few years ago, and that most normal people only have 20-25% chance of getting utd each month IF everything is perfect!
    SO, she told me to go to the doc and check, I told her its our 5th month trying and I am 29, they will tell us to keep trying, she continued to press and ask what we were doing, are we dtd enough in fertile times am I using OPK's!
    I wanted to SCREAM at her!!! Surely she knows I am old enough to work out HOW TO MAKE A BABY!!!! (she is younger than me)

I love her, and am really happy and excited for her, but she so does not understand how frecking lucky she is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh sweetie that's awful I totally understand your frustrating. I wish my SILs didn't know I was trying it slipped out one day and now they asked me all the time and I hate it because they all got pregnant accidentally and look at me like I'm stupid because I'm not pregnant. I feel like so much pressure is on me! We Started trying before one of SIL fell accidentally pregnant and today she posted on facebook that she only has 10 weeks till her due date. Will have to go to that baby shower soon.....fun more questions.

Sorry started venting off of your vent, just wanted to let you know your not alone and I totally understand!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

MrsLA  (01-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

I've had 2 glasses of red I needed it!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Oh sweetie that's awful I totally understand your frustrating. I wish my SILs didn't know I was trying it slipped out one day and now they asked me all the time and I hate it because they all got pregnant accidentally and look at me like I'm stupid because I'm not pregnant. I feel like so much pressure is on me! We Started trying before one of SIL fell accidentally pregnant and today she posted on facebook that she only has 10 weeks till her due date. Will have to go to that baby shower soon.....fun more questions.

Sorry started venting off of your vent, just wanted to let you know your not alone and I totally understand!!!
    Thanks Shelby, I started trying a month or 2 before my sis, and am now planning her baby shower with her 2 bff's (who are both wierdo Bi$#hes)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: TTC and not wanting to move #6

So glad I'm an only child

DH had some wine tonight. I declined. Hoping for a bfp on Monday

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to butt in,
    Bubbles, Lipids is your Cholesterole. HDL is "Good" cholesterole (like omega 3), it helps remove the "Bad" cholesterole, or LDL from your system, to decrease the risk of heart disease. Low levels of this isnt a good thing. LDL is the bad cholesterole, and it increases your risk of heart disease if it is high, so a lower number is best.
    Tryglicerides is basically a storage of fat in your blood cells. High levels of this is really bad. Basically, high levels of this can affect your LDL and HDL and make things worse.

Once again, sorry to butt in, but ive just come off medication for high cholesterole and trigl., and am still having regular checks..... Ways to increase your health in this area, are eating healthy meals low in fat (especially saturated) and exercising regularly to keep the heart pumping, and to use up the stored fat in the triglicerides (in a basic way)