Closed Thread
Page 1 of 149 1231151101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Talking TTC and not wanting to move #6

Can I please join in? I've been wanting to jump in here for a while but am a bit intimidated by the size of this thread and didn't know where to start catching up.
    I've got a 10m/o DS, we were very lucky to conceive him quickly.
    I started getting AF back the end of October and since then have had very irregular cycles roughly every 2 weeks. I had an ultra sound today which came up clear (unfortunately no dominant follicles though) and am waiting on blood test results.

Pigeon, I'm so sorry :-(
    MissX, That would be very hard!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #5

Welcome don't b intimidated this thread has been going for quite some time, u just have to sort of go with the flow xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks Channy - I will indeed spoil myself - it just sucks!!! Argh!!!! So want to scream! I said last week that these announcements were not getting to me - but this one has! Purely because DH and I started way before and she got all clucky because I was talking about it, which prompted her to chat with her boyfriend to see if he was ready! And then BAM!!! Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am being really selfish and spoilt I know - but here we go - she will be growing and I will be twiddling my thumbs

Ok - gotta stay strong - I knew you would all understand!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh Pigeon Im so sorry AF arrived I hope after a little break your DH might change his mind and we will see you back with a BFP

Mumsical - Wow a hotel for Xmas, thats crazy. Hope its nice!!

MWL - awwww thats so nice of your hubby!!

Expectant - mmmm I want banana cake now.... Im waiting for the postie too. The OPKs that arrived last week were dodgy so waiting for a replacement pack...

Welcome Sevven!!

Oh Miss X I know EXACTLY how you feel, today has been one of those days for me too.. One of the ladies at DDs daycare told me today she is pregnant and suffering really badly from morning sickness.. OMG I got out of there as quickly as I could. dont get me wrong, Im stoked for anyone who is pregnant I guess its still pretty raw for me, i thought I was over it but clearly not. Braved the local Westfield to finish some Xmas shopping after that and I swear Ive never seen so many prams or pregnant bellies in my life. It sucks having a lump in your throat and fighting back tears every time you go shopping Bring on next year and we can start again!!! I decided to go for a swim to try to clear my head. feel much better now except for the water stuck in my ears haha!!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waitinghoping For This Useful Post:

ExpectantMum  (19-12-2012),MissXamA  (19-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pinkorblue (afm, it doesn't matter now as long as I have one ) - thanks that u found my recipe useful.
    & for u as well. x

missxama - I know how u feel, so awkward to see someone and feel happy for her for having what you want so bad for so long. and grr they're not even trying! I love channy's idea pampering -- I had been buying clothes and shoes too that I think I can wear too when I get my bump. and I splurged on one bag lately. <<< naughty

sevven - welcome I'm new here too! But I feel so at home lol coz the ladies here are so warm and supportive, they're like my extended family. hope u feel the same way....

to everyone (I haven't touched the ricotta yet. and still checking mailbox every 30mins. Oh thanks waiting...hope you're not as impatient as I am, almost sitting next to the mailbox lol)
    Last edited by ExpectantMum; 19-12-2012 at 14:01.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by pigeonpairplusone View Post
    Well not good news from me AF found me a day early this morning As you can imagine I'm gutted we have failed...it's still very raw but it's all over DH is adamant no more ttc. I'm also over it all but I would prob try again if he wanted too. Thank you to you all for being so supportive over the past 6 months or so, it really got me through the hard days especially when AF arrived. I truly wish you all the best & will prob still read & offer congrats as you all get your BFP's. Merry Xmas to you all xxxxxx
    I'm so sorry pigeon. That really sux. Take care and spoil yourself

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC and not wanting to move #6

Wow and onto number 6! Haha

Thanks
    Reviews

Its crazy!

Am waiting for a meeting with a lady whom I'm doing wedding invites for but I'm super early so surfing BH to kill time. Just talked to DH who said that I sound bummed, I am just over everything, work is boring this wk and still two days to go, I'm fat, not pregnant and grumpy!! Lol hormonal much?

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sevven View Post
    Can I please join in? I've been wanting to jump in here for a while but am a bit intimidated by the size of this thread and didn't know where to start catching up.
    I've got a 10m/o DS, we were very lucky to conceive him quickly.
    I started getting AF back the end of October and since then have had very irregular cycles roughly every 2 weeks. I had an ultra sound today which came up clear (unfortunately no dominant follicles though) and am waiting on blood test results.

Pigeon, I'm so sorry :-(
    MissX, That would be very hard!
    Welcome!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MissXamA View Post
    Wow and onto number 6! Haha
    That's kinda depressing

Afm starting to get ready to O in about 4 days so will be keeping up the bedding from now until next week. Fx