+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I think the fruit salad thing is preprepared fruit salad cos its probably not been washed and cut and has been sitting there for a while. I dont see an issue with buying and cutting up your own fruit salad or the Golden Circle 'in juice/syrup" type ones.

Mushrooms...well I have ALWAYS peeled my mushrooms....its just something I have always done. Feels like its making it cleaner somehow. I dont like how they go slippery when wet (*giggle*) and I dont trust just wiping them...so I peel them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Listeria Outbreak in Five States

Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    I think the fruit salad thing is preprepared fruit salad cos its probably not been washed and cut and has been sitting there for a while. I dont see an issue with buying and cutting up your own fruit salad or the Golden Circle 'in juice/syrup" type ones.

Mushrooms...well I have ALWAYS peeled my mushrooms....its just something I have always done. Feels like its making it cleaner somehow. I dont like how they go slippery when wet (*giggle*) and I dont trust just wiping them...so I peel them.
    I have always peeled them. I'm pretty OCD when it comes to anything I put in my mouth. I'm paranoid about getting sick. You should seethe amount of disinfecting with boiling hot wAter after I cut raw chicken lol

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    YAY! Im strangely comforted to know Im not the only one haha DP makes fun of me for peeing mushrooms every time I do it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014

Default Re: Listeria Outbreak in Five States

YAY! Im strangely comforted to know Im not the only one haha DP makes fun of me for peeing mushrooms every time I do it.
    Sorry immature I know but I can't help but laugh at the 'peeing mushrooms' - that must be painful

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption

Default Re: Listeria Outbreak in Five States

Oh good I only make my own because the pre packed ones don't taste as nice and always have fruit that I wouldn't include.

I guess sometimes it does pay to be a fussy eater

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peanutmonkey View Post
    Sorry immature I know but I can't help but laugh at the 'peeing mushrooms' - that must be painful

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub
    LOL oops typo.