+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    If you had just walked out though they would of thought "yup, knew it. She didnt have money to pay for it"
    Better to show them up buy paying for it and rubbing it in their noses.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cleigh For This Useful Post:

Shoopuf  (19-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Would this make you feel bad?

How low! Not having your order ready alone would be cause for complaint...

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Would this make you feel bad?

How disgraceful! Appalling 'customer service', I hope they find themselves in very hot water over this because it's completely unacceptable. I'm tempted to post the story on their Facebook page for you, such matters receive a lot of unwanted attention for the retailer and they have no choice but to deal with the situation rather than fob you off or make a jackass of themselves in public.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shoopuf View Post
    I think the issue was that it took me a few minutes to find the email on my phone.

I've just gotten a new phone and it only keeps emails less than 24hrs old on it, so I had to access the web version and it was just hard work. The whole time, she stood next to me making comments like; "I have the exact same phone as you, and MINE doesn't delete my emails" as if I was making it up and just trying to buy time or something!

But even then, as if I'd be able to design and build a fake HTML email to the exact spec of the Coles confirmation email on my mobile phone in less than 3 minutes. Like, seriously??
    This is really weird. Maybe she's a police school dropout? Seriously you work in a deli lady get over yourself.

Definitely post on their Facebook page!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shoopuf; international prawn thief?

I would be complaining on every avenue possible. Facebook, head office, store manager etc.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to P0tat0gem For This Useful Post:

Boobycino  (19-12-2012),Luna Lovegood  (21-12-2012),Shoopuf  (19-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Outrageous. I wouldn't have paid - would just have left them.

It's really not a great idea to buy seafood from Coles anyway... Not after my friend who used to work there told me how long the stock is out back for. Yuck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    First I would never order any meat/ seafood from Coles .. Yuck !!
    I would have laughed and walked out ... Crazy supermarket weirdos!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts

Default Re: Would this make you feel bad?

Quote Originally Posted by Shoopuf View Post
    I think the issue was that it took me a few minutes to find the email on my phone.

I've just gotten a new phone and it only keeps emails less than 24hrs old on it, so I had to access the web version and it was just hard work. The whole time, she stood next to me making comments like; "I have the exact same phone as you, and MINE doesn't delete my emails" as if I was making it up and just trying to buy time or something!

But even then, as if I'd be able to design and build a fake HTML email to the exact spec of the Coles confirmation email on my mobile phone in less than 3 minutes. Like, seriously??
    Did you include that in your complaint?

I hope you outlined every insulting thing that person said!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

αληθη is offline BH name read as Aleethee
    Winner 2012 - One most likely to be hacked by Nomsie
    Thanks
    Reviews

I'm the shyest person and even I would have looked at the deli chick and demanded the manager.
    My dad eats 1kg of prawns super quick I wouldn't put it past him to order five kilos for Christmas so I don't get what that chicks problem was. And about the phone seriously? Was she a teenager? That could at least explain why she would make a remark about a phone but doesn't excuse her.
    I also agree with posting on Facebook. I don't like reading those posts just because they're usually those 'feel good someone did something nice' bullpoo posts. Something like this and NOT ending it with 'like to show Coles how outrageous they are' will get some publicity on it and they'll be less likely to ignore you.

I hope that chick gets fired.
    I got a Big W girl fired because she was really rude to my father who asked a simple question about buying a bike from them. Stupid b*tch.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kw123 View Post
    Outrageous. I wouldn't have paid - would just have left them.

It's really not a great idea to buy seafood from Coles anyway... Not after my friend who used to work there told me how long the stock is out back for. Yuck!
    That's why I got it frozen. For the record though, I've never had any problem with quality or freshness of the products at my Coles - for the most part, I'm a pretty satisfied customer.

Quote Originally Posted by Boobycino View Post
    Did you include that in your complaint?

I hope you outlined every insulting thing that person said!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub
    No I didn't, because I thought maybe I was just taking the whole scene a bit to heart!