+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi vevegan mum. I'm new to this site and I was reading your post and I also have left side pain. Went for a dating scan yesterday to ensure all was ok and it is. Such a relief. I was also told that my egg released from the left side and it keeps producing hormones until the placenta forms.. Or something like that and it's completely normal. The scan made me feel so much better. I'm 6 weeks and 3 days today and due 02.09. It so scarey as u don't know what's normal so I'm glad I saw your post.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Looking for pregnancy buddies :)

Quote Originally Posted by Jodzstar View Post
    Hi vevegan mum. I'm new to this site and I was reading your post and I also have left side pain. Went for a dating scan yesterday to ensure all was ok and it is. Such a relief. I was also told that my egg released from the left side and it keeps producing hormones until the placenta forms.. Or something like that and it's completely normal. The scan made me feel so much better. I'm 6 weeks and 3 days today and due 02.09. It so scarey as u don't know what's normal so I'm glad I saw your post.
    Hey there yeah it can be very worrying, any pain I get down there worries me but I had the left side pain more than any other so when I had my scan and she mentioned that it was swollen and all that And that's why it would be sore I was so relieved! It's hard to know what's normal and bubhub is full of such great advice, it's good to have somewhere to talk about these things! My scan put my mind at ease too, it's always good seeing the little bub wriggling around! I can't wait to hear the heartbeat for the first time!
    I'm due on the 3rd of August and have my 12 week scan soon so excited for that! Good luck with it, I hope your pain eases soon!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bon000000 View Post
    Hi ladies, I had a scan yesterday and saw my little bubba.. Heart beat and all :-) I've had two blood tests to check my levels are rising and I get the results today.. The brown discharge is nearly gone so dunno what it was but I'm glad it's all positive so far..
    That's really good to hear! Hopefully the discharge was just normal but keep an eye on it just in case!
    I've had a lot of clear discharge lately but because it's clear I'm not too worried, it seems like a lot though so I'll keep an eye on it!
    Just booked my 12 week scan in for the 21st of January so am a bit excited for that! Sick of getting blood taken though, I've had it taken 4 times since finding out I was pregnant and it always seems to be on a really hot day too!!

Thanks
    Reviews

My 12 week scan is booked Tuesday
    First one I've had for this pregnancy. Exciting!!
    I think I've been feeling movement already. Not kicks obviously but movement.
    I know they say you feel it earlier with your second. I'm 11weeks 5 days.

Thanks
    Reviews

Have you had your 12wk scan yet Lola?? My bloods are good :-) all is well.. So much relief!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Evening ladies. Has anyone been dealing with the terrible pregnancy sickness monster? Mine started off with nausea around week 5 and I've been soo sick and dizzy ever since and it's getting worse everyday. I'm just under 8 weeks. My question is, how have you been dealing with it and have you found anything that helps?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi have been feeling queasy as. I have tried ginger dry biscuits eating every 2 hours ...... Nothing really is working for me. Eating does help though. I feel like I'm going to throw up but it never comes up.... Yet. Eating regularly is the only thing that has helped slightly for me..... I hope someone else posts a miracle suggestion as I'm not liking this morning sickness and I'm only 6 weeks!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willynilly View Post
    Evening ladies. Has anyone been dealing with the terrible pregnancy sickness monster? Mine started off with nausea around week 5 and I've been soo sick and dizzy ever since and it's getting worse everyday. I'm just under 8 weeks. My question is, how have you been dealing with it and have you found anything that helps?
    Yes, it's awful isnt it?
    I didn't really find much helped. Eati g regularly did help - even if it was just some fruit if dry biscuits. ANYTHING that doesn't make your stomach turn.
    I couldn't eat meat. It made me so sick.
    It started dying off for me at around 9 weeks. I'm now almost 12 and feel better.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bon000000 View Post
    Have you had your 12wk scan yet Lola?? My bloods are good :-) all is well.. So much relief!
    I should be having it on Tuesday very excited!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, im due on the 23rd August, Im alot older than you, if it dowsnt matter, Im 43, this will be my 5th