+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Looking for pregnancy buddies :)

Petulia what state are you living in? I have an awesome ob in Perth and he is wonderful and thorough.
    Last edited by lisamarie083; 29-12-2012 at 11:30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

How is everyone feeling? My morning sickness seems to have gone! I'm now 10 weeks +3 days, can't wait to have a scan soon finally!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

That is awesome!! After going to hospital for dehydration my morning sickness seems to be under control with just maxalon now, I can actually eat and drink now yay!! The doctor said dehydration can make it a lot worse so that must have been why i was feeling like death!
    Having a dating scan on Friday (finally!) so hopefully I'm around 9-10 weeks then I'll get to have a proper 12 week scan!!
    Anyone have cravings yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lisamarie, I'm in Victoria. Apparently the ob I'm booked in to see is good, it's juts the G.P.s I've been having trouble with.
    Had a couple of blood tests and a scan and everything seems fine, the discharge must just have been old blood. Unfortunately, the new G.P. I went to, while sending me off for some tests, also scared the s**t out of me by telling me I might be miscarrying. Think she is a newbie and mustn't be very experienced in that area. But the blood tests show the number are rising as expected and the scan showed a heartbeat. I'm about 6 weeks 5 days.
    I get cravings every now and then. Chilli features a lot in my craving. Yesterday I wanted McCains Bandito wedges with sour cream.
    The worst thing I am dealing with ATM is terrible constipation. I have been having prune juice, hot water, lots of fruit, lots of water, fybogel, bran, papaya, nothing seems to work. The doctor told me to get laxatives but I don't think that's a good idea.

Thanks
    Reviews

When I went to the toilet this morning I'm getting light drown discharge :-( I'm 6 weeks tomorrow. There is no red just a really pale brown. DH and I dtd last night for the first time in 2 weeks. Is this ok?? I'm freaking out :-(

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bon000000 View Post
    When I went to the toilet this morning I'm getting light drown discharge :-( I'm 6 weeks tomorrow. There is no red just a really pale brown. DH and I dtd last night for the first time in 2 weeks. Is this ok?? I'm freaking out :-(
    The brown discharge is very common, I had it when I was 5 weeks. It went away pretty quick and I'm now 11 weeks.
    Dont worry

Thanks
    Reviews

I've heard it's quite common too, if it was a lot or red id definitely be worried though!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks ladies.. It's increased and I've started getting nasty pains. It's still brown but heaps darker :-( still hanging onto hope it goes away.. Don't like my chances though.

Thanks
    Reviews

Maybe it's because you guys DTD?
    Your cervix could have become irritated?
    Hopefully it's nothing! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews

If it gets too much or you're worried it's no harm to go to the doctors for peace of mind! Even if they say it's nothing at least you will know for sure! Good luck!

I had a dating scan yesterday and got to see our little bub! Today I am 10 weeks so I'm due around 3rd of August! Everything looked normal apparently and it's little heart was going 170 which the lady said was normal! Oh and there is definitely only one in there!!