+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Looking for pregnancy buddies :)

Quote Originally Posted by happychick1385 View Post
    I've been having quite a bit of brown discharge with a tiny bit of red blood so my doc sent me for an ultrasound this morning... and I am happy to say that all is well . Bub is measuring spot on (I am 8w 6d) and had a nice healthy heartbeat of 159bpm and was wriggling and moving around. I am so relieved that all is ok

Attachment 29011
    So cute! Congratulations

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I'm brand new to this thread. After eight and a half years of TTC #1 I finally got my BFP from IVF. I'm due August 25th and for the last 10 days I've had non stop cramping and a severe IBS flare up. I haven't had any spotting or bleeding and they checked my HCG at 4 weeks 3 days and I was 288 and rising. Has anyone else had the cramps? They're awful and in finding hard to leave my bed without massive amouns if pain.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to willynilly For This Useful Post:

Laceyg  (29-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willynilly View Post
    Hi ladies, I'm brand new to this thread. After eight and a half years of TTC #1 I finally got my BFP from IVF. I'm due August 25th and for the last 10 days I've had non stop cramping and a severe IBS flare up. I haven't had any spotting or bleeding and they checked my HCG at 4 weeks 3 days and I was 288 and rising. Has anyone else had the cramps? They're awful and in finding hard to leave my bed without massive amouns if pain.
    Congratulations on your BFP! That is awesome
    Cramping is quite normal during pregnancy, i had it with my first and also with this one. Its your uterus stretching and preparing to carry a baby for the next 9 months.
    I didn't find it painful though. Maybe the pain is related to your IBS? What does your doc think?

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies :-) I'm due 31st August.. 4w1d today. I know it's only early but I have been feeling exhausted for a week.. Random nausea throughout the day (mainly at night after 5).. Feeling really yuk atm :-( and my boobs are a little tender.. I had cramping yesterday that was really uncomfortable and sore.. Really bad lower back pain too. Has anyone else had this??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I found out this week I am 4 weeks pregnant with our first child. We conceived through IVF so its been a long road. I am a little nervous and don't really know what to expect. I'm looking forward to seeing everyones updates over the coming months

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome girls and congrats. cHoOchA, we fell pregnant on our 6th IVF cycle - it's a tough road. I was told I'd never fall pregnant & that my ovaries would "be fried" after a year of chemo in 2009.. I always knew I'd prove them wrong! :-)
    I get the odd bout of bad cramping - and I agree with Lolakitty - I'm told it's normal (in the absence of bleeding). I feel nauseas at odd times (mainly at night) and am very tired. I have a bad case of "can't be bothered"s this Christmas. I'm finding I need a nap around 3pm - but then don't sleep very well... How is everyone else sleeping?
    We're 11 weeks today. Merry Christmas all x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Looking for pregnancy buddies :)

Yeah ivf is a long road. 6 cycles wow, I applaud your strength and determination!

I'm sleeping pretty well at the moment, just waking up a few times to go to the bathroom. How about everyone else?

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies,
    my cramps are still hanging around being evil. Last night they woke me up twice!! But they quickly went away after I got up and then lay back down. Everything I've read says its perfectly normal and my IVF nurse said as long as there's no blood and I'm not crippled over needing to go to hospital that I shouldn't worry about it.
    Urgh still pretty hard to stay calm though

I've had a pretty uncomfortable pregnancy so far and I'm only 5 weeks. IBS on Friday landed me in hospital because I started pooping blood (sorry TMI) and the bowel cramps are terrible, they accompany my uterus cramps and fight as to which one will make it the hardest for me to stand up. My morning sickness kicked in at about 4 weeks and I have to carry muesli bars around with me and I have to pee every hour (that symptom's not too bad).

Sorry to complain but I'm really waiting for that glow. All my friends say it comes around the 2nd trimester so come on 7 more weeks!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Don't worry, we all complain

It does get easier. I'm 9 weeks and my nausea has eased up a bit. I'm still very exhausted though.

I really admire you ladies who have gone down the IVF road, especially if it took a few rounds. All your hard work has paid off it's wonderful!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies,
    I'm due 31st August on my calculations.
    Currently sitting in the waiting room of the doctors waiting to get the results of my bt.
    Fingers crossed the levels are good!
    I've had nausea since 5 days before I could even get a faint line on any hpt but luckily haven't actually felt the need to throw up-yet!
    I'm also really tired but that could have more to do with the massively long work days over the last week!
    This will be our first bub and we are both super excited. We are planning on telling my family tomorrow at Xmas lunch. Know it's early but figure it might be a bit obvious when I won't eat the abundance of seafood we have planned for lunch or touch a drop of alcohol!