+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bubblesb20 View Post
    Hello how are you? It has been a while since we have spoken how are things going with your family? We are in a much better routine now which is great and she is sleeping through the night which I love. And we seem to be getting over the hurdles with our son too which is nice
    Hello! Great to hear from you, we are doing really well also thanks

Tyler has started solids and really loving it, still breastfeeding, he WAS sleeping through but due to teething he has been waking again. This morning I've noticed he's almost cut his first tooth. I can see it's white head coming through. He's also trying to crawl.

My daughter has been better too. A few tantrums here and there but she's also over that hurdle

Tyler is 10kg already! He's huge.

How much does your little princess weigh now?

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1390543942.373124.jpg

DH & I <3
    DD 2 years old
    DS born July 2013
    Lolakitty - fur baby

Thanks
    Reviews

Default hi

Hi I am so glad everyone is going well, Madeline at her last checkup which was 4 months so a few weeks ago she came in at 4.2kg but she was borderline to being overweight with her height, which I thought was funny because she is only on formula, but she is really enjoying tummy time and is rolling onto her tummy, and she looks like she wants to crawl so who knows she could be an early crawler. The health nurse thought it might be a while before she gets her first tooth so not sure she always dribbles and has her hands in her mouth so who knows hehe. William is great he had a playdate yesterday which was fun but still not eating much for us at home would rather eat at childcare is so frustrating. Hey just wondering if we could private message each other instead of this forum might make it easier, but only if you want to

Quote Originally Posted by Lolakitty View Post

Tyler has started solids and really loving it, still breastfeeding, he WAS sleeping through but due to teething he has been waking again. This morning I've noticed he's almost cut his first tooth. I can see it's white head coming through. He's also trying to crawl.

My daughter has been better too. A few tantrums here and there but she's also over that hurdle

Attachment 49505

DH & I <3
    DD 2 years old
    DS born July 2013
    Lolakitty - fur baby

Thanks
    Reviews

Default hi

Hello again I have to fix an error I wrote to you yesterday I have seriously lost my mind big time my little girl isn't 4.2kg she is about 6.2kg lol I told my husband we had been chatting and said I was telling you how big Madeline was and he was crying he was laughing so much, sorry about that I think I still have baby brain

Attachment 49505

DH & I <3
    DD 2 years old
    DS born July 2013
    Lolakitty - fur baby

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi again

Haha 4.2 kg would be tiny hehehe
    Sounds like she is going great!
    Yes private messaging would be much easier I think. Feel free to inbox me and I'll send you one back.

Chloe had a play date today too. It's so good for them at this age

DH & I <3
    DD 2 years old
    DS born July 2013
    Lolakitty - fur baby

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok I have tried sending you a private message let me know if you get it hehe. I know 4.2 would be small still can't believe that is how much I thought she weighed hehe I mean she was tiny in the beginning but not now. Last week we went too baby bunting and stocked up on nappies and we got one of those nappy bins for her room they are pretty good

Hi again

Haha 4.2 kg would be tiny hehehe
    Sounds like she is going great!
    Yes private messaging would be much easier I think. Feel free to inbox me and I'll send you one back.

Chloe had a play date today too. It's so good for them at this age

DH & I <3
    DD 2 years old
    DS born July 2013
    Lolakitty - fur baby