+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 39 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default hi

Not really and I am hoping I don't go early I have been having braxton hicks pains which I didn't have last time and she is currently in the right position which is nice but we are waiting to get the roof on our garage we are building and get the concrete done so we can clear out the room that will be hers, and paint it etc so we still have a lot to do and not much time to do it in. It's a little daunting second time around can only hope I have a straight forward labour like the first but I guess you never know

Quote Originally Posted by Lolakitty View Post
    It's so exciting!!

I've got 5 weeks to go but I kind of feel like I might go early. I was 2 weeks over with DD but had no BH or pressure where as this time I'm having lots.
    But who knows! Lol

I don't really have the nursery finished. Plenty of clothes though a mind his bassinet is ready to go

Have you got much done?

DH & I
    DD 2 years old
    Lola kitty
    & DS due end of July 2013!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bubblesb20 View Post
    Not really and I am hoping I don't go early I have been having braxton hicks pains which I didn't have last time and she is currently in the right position which is nice but we are waiting to get the roof on our garage we are building and get the concrete done so we can clear out the room that will be hers, and paint it etc so we still have a lot to do and not much time to do it in. It's a little daunting second time around can only hope I have a straight forward labour like the first but I guess you never know
    Very true! I feel a bit more nervous this time around because I know what to expect.

DH & I
    DD 2 years old
    Lola kitty

Thanks
    Reviews

Default hi

yeah that is how I am feeling and I was cut last time because I was going to tear so I am nervous I may need to be cut again etc but I am thinking when its time and the head is coming I may have some gas I went drug free last time but I guess I will wait and see how I am going. I feel huge at the moment but I don't look it hehe and she is very active especially at night time

Very true! I feel a bit more nervous this time around because I know what to expect.

DH & I
    DD 2 years old
    Lola kitty

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bubblesb20 View Post
    yeah that is how I am feeling and I was cut last time because I was going to tear so I am nervous I may need to be cut again etc but I am thinking when its time and the head is coming I may have some gas I went drug free last time but I guess I will wait and see how I am going. I feel huge at the moment but I don't look it hehe and she is very active especially at night time
    Yep. I was cut too. 9lb 4oz baby lol
    I'd rather not be this time....but I guess we will wait and see.
    My boy is active at night too & I'm pretty over going to the loo 10 times a night lol

DH & I
    DD 2 years old
    Lola kitty

Thanks
    Reviews

Default hi

yeah I have to admit its not the nicest feeling being cut I mean I would prefer it than tearing but it was a little painful afterwards and for some reason I don't remember getting a local before they did it and I felt some of it which really hurt and then I had to push, just be nice to have that part of it happen again etc. I am with you about going to the toilet its either that, or my legs and feet cramp or my son wakes me I wouldn't know what a good night sleep is at the moment hehe. Have you guys got some names picked out?

Yep. I was cut too. 9lb 4oz baby lol
    I'd rather not be this time....but I guess we will wait and see.
    My boy is active at night too & I'm pretty over going to the loo 10 times a night lol

DH & I
    DD 2 years old
    Lola kitty

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm having voltaren on hand for recovery this time. It's safe for breast feeding and really helped with that awful throbbing feeling of the wound.

Maybe this time it will be easier. I hope! Lol

We have picked the name Tyler

DH & I
    DD 2 years old
    Lola kitty

Thanks
    Reviews

Default hi

Well we can only hope maybe this time round we won't need to be. You know I haven't spoken to any other girls who has been cut and when people have asked how my labour was etc I get strange looks when I say I was cut and im like its normal and happens quite a lot. Girl in my mothers group thought my labour was stressful and difficult and I was like no it wasn't I had no drugs and had to be cut because i was going to tear etc, some people are so strange

I'm having voltaren on hand for recovery this time. It's safe for breast feeding and really helped with that awful throbbing feeling of the wound.

Maybe this time it will be easier. I hope! Lol

We have picked the name Tyler

DH & I
    DD 2 years old
    Lola kitty

Thanks
    Reviews
    Really? I know heaps of ladies who were.
    2 in my mums group and one of my best friends.
    That would be so annoying :-/

DH & I
    DD 2 years old
    Lola kitty

Thanks
    Reviews

Default hi

Well its nice to speak to someone else who has been through it and doesn't think my delivery was traumatic or anything hey just out of curiosity did you remember getting the local before they did it? I remembered the stitches they hurt quite a bit and I had some gas for those and then was quite high from that and lost a bit of blood and fluid so I had to have a drip put it I reckon I was in the delivery room for several hours after Will was born

Really? I know heaps of ladies who were.
    2 in my mums group and one of my best friends.
    That would be so annoying :-/

DH & I
    DD 2 years old
    Lola kitty

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, I agree

I had an epidural about 17 hours into my labour (It was about 25 hours all up)
    From what I remember though, they turned the epi down during the pushing stage so I did feel the cut. But from what I have been told is they do it during a contraction?

As for the stitches they did hurt as well. I don't know what they had given me by that point. Epi was out I'd say....

DH & I
    DD 2 years old
    Lola kitty