+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 39 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry to burst in guys but I've hit a bit of a pothole with my partner tonight and need your opinions
    my boyfriend and I are expecting our baby in September. he is 20... we both have trust issues and are really open with each other about who we talk to and everything like that. we've been doing great in that aspect! until today I noticed a name came up on his screen with a message from 'Emily' I quickly went through all of the possible workmates and people like that but none I knew of had the name Emily so I asked him who he was messaging. he straight away said 'nobody' and I said that I seen the message and he got all awkward and went in to the shop to pick up our pizza

when we arrived home I asked why he was messaging her and what they talked about. (this Emily girl is a really cheap and nasty girl, the type that gets wasted every night and has every part of her body on display on facebook, ew) he said they just talked about random things and that they'd only spoke today and 1 other time when she asked him for a lift. I asked to see the messages and he'd deleted them in the time we were at the pizza shop until we arrived home. I'm not sure but to me that screams guilty of hiding something.

I called my mum straight away to come get me (I live at his house) and I'm spending the night at her house.
    what would you recommend I do now? I am quite upset about this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolakitty View Post
    Glad to hear you are feeling better Scans are so much fun!! I just love coming home with cute pictures to show off

We are booked in for our 20 week scan on the 19th.
    That is exciting I have my first appointment at the hospital next week so hopefully I can make a booking for our 20 week scan its not that far away which is exciting, I really want to find out what we are having

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jorjarenee View Post
    sorry to burst in guys but I've hit a bit of a pothole with my partner tonight and need your opinions
    my boyfriend and I are expecting our baby in September. he is 20... we both have trust issues and are really open with each other about who we talk to and everything like that. we've been doing great in that aspect! until today I noticed a name came up on his screen with a message from 'Emily' I quickly went through all of the possible workmates and people like that but none I knew of had the name Emily so I asked him who he was messaging. he straight away said 'nobody' and I said that I seen the message and he got all awkward and went in to the shop to pick up our pizza

when we arrived home I asked why he was messaging her and what they talked about. (this Emily girl is a really cheap and nasty girl, the type that gets wasted every night and has every part of her body on display on facebook, ew) he said they just talked about random things and that they'd only spoke today and 1 other time when she asked him for a lift. I asked to see the messages and he'd deleted them in the time we were at the pizza shop until we arrived home. I'm not sure but to me that screams guilty of hiding something.

I called my mum straight away to come get me (I live at his house) and I'm spending the night at her house.
    what would you recommend I do now? I am quite upset about this.
    I'd be really upset too. He should not be doing things like that. It's one thing to have female friends but ones that he has to delete text messages from is rather suss
    It puts you in a hard spot.
    I think it's good you stayed at your mums, you made your point that you won't tolerate it.

Has he been supportive about the pregnancy?
    Is he always secretive like this?
    Do you really believe he is cheating?

Hope you are feeling ok. Being pregnant is emotional enough without boyfriend problems x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bubblesb20 View Post
    That is exciting I have my first appointment at the hospital next week so hopefully I can make a booking for our 20 week scan its not that far away which is exciting, I really want to find out what we are having
    I love finding out!!! I know a lot of people want the surprise but I still think it's a surprise at the scan. Dh & i couldn't wipe the smiles off our faces after he told us

And now we have been shopping for things. Decorating the nursery etc. So much fun!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love finding out!!! I know a lot of people want the surprise but I still think it's a surprise at the scan. Dh & i couldn't wipe the smiles off our faces after he told us

And now we have been shopping for things. Decorating the nursery etc. So much fun!
    Yeah I just need to know I am one of those people but I will keep it from people if they don't want to know etc. Feeling so tired today and i am very glad that my working day is almost over don't think I will make it much longer. How is everything going with you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I just need to know I am one of those people but I will keep it from people if they don't want to know etc. Feeling so tired today and i am very glad that my working day is almost over don't think I will make it much longer. How is everything going with you?
    Just realised as well you and I are due around the same time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just realised as well you and I are due around the same time
    Yeah we would be!
    What's your due date? Mine is 28/7

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah we would be!
    What's your due date? Mine is 28/7
    My due date is the 26th August feeling good today tired but good and we are so busy at work its a nice distraction

Thanks
    Reviews
    13 weeks on sat and I think this little bump isn't bloat anymore! excuse my attire it's been 35 degrees here all day!! ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1362662552.564145.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jorjarenee View Post
    13 weeks on sat and I think this little bump isn't bloat anymore! excuse my attire it's been 35 degrees here all day!! Attachment 33057
    What a cute bump!!