+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jorjarenee View Post
    My size are jeans were becoming a little 'snug' towards 8 weeks. I'm 10 weeks now and living in leggings until I am big enough to go shopping for bigger pants. I don't want to be forever buying new pants for the next 6 months so leggings are suiting me fine right now
    congratulations on your pregnancy and I hope everything's great on your first scan, how have you been feeling so far?
    I haven't been feeling too bad, I do feel a bit sick but if I eat every 2-3 hours it is tolerable, if it stays this way then I think I have got out of MS pretty light off! it doesn't get any worse. How have you been feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Looking for pregnancy buddies :)

Quote Originally Posted by Mummatobewoohoo View Post
    I haven't been feeling too bad, I do feel a bit sick but if I eat every 2-3 hours it is tolerable, if it stays this way then I think I have got out of MS pretty light off! it doesn't get any worse. How have you been feeling?
    I've only thrown up once in the past week, and that's all up! so I'm doing pretty well, touch wood!!
    just struggling to get up in the mornings, and needing a nap in the afternoon definitely!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Is anyone else struggling with headaches??

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bon000000 View Post
    Is anyone else struggling with headaches??
    I have been for the past few days, especially ones that feel like they're behind my eye!! I have drank a lot more water today and haven't had any sign of a headache... yet!! fingerscrossed. try drink more water and see if that helps

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks jorja.. I've been trying to drink heaps of water.. I'm really feeling yuk atm.. Morning sickness has gone but now I feel bloated and tight and keep getting headaches.. :-/ 6mths to go lol..

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks jorja.. I've been trying to drink heaps of water.. I'm really feeling yuk atm.. Morning sickness has gone but now I feel bloated and tight and keep getting headaches.. :-/ 6mths to go lol..
    fingers crossed it all gets better before it gets worse!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel you I have been getting headaches but my morning sickness is still there and im exhausted I fall asleep at work when I get home I need a little nap, waiting for this to get better but not sure

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bubblesb20 View Post
    I feel you I have been getting headaches but my morning sickness is still there and im exhausted I fall asleep at work when I get home I need a little nap, waiting for this to get better but not sure
    how far along are you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Looking for pregnancy buddies :)

Quote Originally Posted by waitingandpraying View Post
    Hi Ladies,

Im 7 weeks 3 days pregnant with my first bubba! It took us 2 years to get this little one, and we couldnt be happier. I am due on the 6th of October 2013, and I am wondering if anyone is due around then as well?
    Since about 4.5 weeks pregnant I have been dealing with HG (extreame sickness) and I have been admitted to hospital twice!
    I have had to leave work all together, and I spend every day in bed all day and night, besides showering ect.
    I am wondering when it will get better?
    I am throwing up and gagging all day long, but finally managing to keep a bit of juice down and some cereal. I havent been able to take my prenatal vitamins since about 6 weeks pregnant.... is this really going to affect bub? I was taking them since before I was pregnant....

Also, how do I get one of those ticker things for how many weeks i am along?

Hi there I'm due October 7th and I know what you mean about the sickness, I'm struggling to keep much down and just heaving at everything have you asked the doctor for anything?? Feel your pain hun !

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

is anyone else struggling with increased sense of smell? I am HATING it. I am hating when I put deodorant on, or wash my hair or when DP puts on his cologne, the smells just go straight to me and make me want to throw up! I have only noticed this in the past 1-2 weeks and god I hope it wears off soon! over it, lol