+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 39 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Looking for pregnancy buddies :)

Quote Originally Posted by jorjarenee View Post
    Hahaha! I admit I won't want to throw anything away they don't stay young for long!
    I know, it really does go quick!! Even pregnancy does. As much as first time mummies might not believe you really miss being pregnant after the baby is out.
    I'm trying to really enjoy it this time. Having a maternity shoot done, never did it first time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Im 7 weeks 3 days pregnant with my first bubba! It took us 2 years to get this little one, and we couldnt be happier. I am due on the 6th of October 2013, and I am wondering if anyone is due around then as well?
    Since about 4.5 weeks pregnant I have been dealing with HG (extreame sickness) and I have been admitted to hospital twice!
    I have had to leave work all together, and I spend every day in bed all day and night, besides showering ect.
    I am wondering when it will get better?
    I am throwing up and gagging all day long, but finally managing to keep a bit of juice down and some cereal. I havent been able to take my prenatal vitamins since about 6 weeks pregnant.... is this really going to affect bub? I was taking them since before I was pregnant....

Also, how do I get one of those ticker things for how many weeks i am along?

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by waitingandpraying View Post
    Hi Ladies,

Im 7 weeks 3 days pregnant with my first bubba! It took us 2 years to get this little one, and we couldnt be happier. I am due on the 6th of October 2013, and I am wondering if anyone is due around then as well?
    Since about 4.5 weeks pregnant I have been dealing with HG (extreame sickness) and I have been admitted to hospital twice!
    I have had to leave work all together, and I spend every day in bed all day and night, besides showering ect.
    I am throwing up and gagging all day long, but finally managing to keep a bit of juice down and some cereal. I havent been able to take my prenatal vitamins since about 6 weeks pregnant.... is this really going to affect bub? I was taking them since before I was pregnant....

Congratulations on your pregnancy!!

Your poor thing, MS is horrible! It's hard to say when it will ease. They say around 12 weeks. With my first I think it was around 16 weeks and this baby it was 9 weeks!
    I've been lucky though and it hasn't been super bad...so I really hope yours doesn't stick around long, it's no fun at all.

Not taking the vitamins won't hurt the baby, I know a girl who never took them with her first pregnancy and had a healthy boy. Her second pregnancy, she didn't bother either and had a healthy pair of twin girls!
    You will be able to catch up on eating well and taking vitamins when you are feeling better.
    I ate horribly my first trimester and the scan showed my baby is healthy

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by waitingandpraying View Post
    Hi Ladies,

congrats!! I'm due mid September (14th) so not too close but ill be your friend along the way if you like!

just a question girls, who have you told that you're pregnant?
    both sides of mine and DP's families are very big mouthed so we've told most of our immediate family. Some of my pregnant/already mum friends know, and some of DP's close friends know.
    have you's told everyone? I'm thinking of announcing on FB when I go to my 12 week scan (ill be 13 weeks) so I think it will be safe!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, I hope you don't mind if I join your group. I am 7w +5d and should be due around the 3-4th October, yay!

It is our first and I have my scan this Friday so everything is going to plan

I have been wearing a pair of jeans that have been worn a few times so they have stretched a bit, tried on a freshly washed pair and they don't fit! No way I can get them done up. I can't believe you can change shape so quickly - I have only gained 2kg so that can't be the reason? Will have to dig out some of my "fat jeans" to get me through the next few weeks

Thanks
    Reviews

congrats!! I'm due mid September (14th) so not too close but ill be your friend along the way if you like!

just a question girls, who have you told that you're pregnant?
    both sides of mine and DP's families are very big mouthed so we've told most of our immediate family. Some of my pregnant/already mum friends know, and some of DP's close friends know.
    have you's told everyone? I'm thinking of announcing on FB when I go to my 12 week scan (ill be 13 weeks) so I think it will be safe!
    With both my pregnancies I've told family & close friends only until 12 weeks.
    I didn't wait until my scans either as I had them a bit after 12 weeks & couldn't wait to tell

Everything was fine both times but understand why some wait until after the all clear at the scan.

As lame as it sounds, telling on facebook is really fun!! This is what I posted to facebook:
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mummatobewoohoo View Post
    Hi girls, I hope you don't mind if I join your group. I am 7w +5d and should be due around the 3-4th October, yay!

I have been wearing a pair of jeans that have been worn a few times so they have stretched a bit, tried on a freshly washed pair and they don't fit! No way I can get them done up. I can't believe you can change shape so quickly - I have only gained 2kg so that can't be the reason? Will have to dig out some of my "fat jeans" to get me through the next few weeks
    Welcome & congratts

Hehe yes, you do change quickly!! So much fluid I suppose, even though the baby is only tiny. It's amazing!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Lolakitty View Post
    With both my pregnancies I've told family & close friends only until 12 weeks.
    I didn't wait until my scans either as I had them a bit after 12 weeks & couldn't wait to tell

Everything was fine both times but understand why some wait until after the all clear at the scan.

As lame as it sounds, telling on facebook is really fun!! This is what I posted to facebook:
    Hehe! aww she is adorable! that's very cute!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mummatobewoohoo View Post

My size are jeans were becoming a little 'snug' towards 8 weeks. I'm 10 weeks now and living in leggings until I am big enough to go shopping for bigger pants. I don't want to be forever buying new pants for the next 6 months so leggings are suiting me fine right now
    congratulations on your pregnancy and I hope everything's great on your first scan, how have you been feeling so far?

Thanks
    Reviews

Hehe! aww she is adorable! that's very cute!
    Thanks, I think so too