+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 385
  1. #201
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Bayswater North Vic
    Posts
    986
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked
    124
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Looking for pregnancy buddies :)

    Quote Originally Posted by bubblesb20 View Post
    Hi guys we had our 12 week scan today I have just hit 13 weeks and bubs looks healthy and moving around a lot, and looks like its just 1 baby which is nice I am so excited and I feel a lot happier now I have told work now so I don't need to hide it anymore
    Yay! Congratulations bubbles That's great news!!

  2. #202
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    138
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked
    5
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolakitty View Post
    Yay! Congratulations bubbles That's great news!!
    Thanks I am so happy now we know bubs is ok and that we have told family friends and work i don't have to hide now which is nice as I have started showing a little , how are you going?

  3. #203
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    226
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked
    14
    Reviews
    0

    Default Looking for pregnancy buddies :)

    congrats everyone! I'm 12 weeks on the first of march, my 12wk scan is booked for the 12 of march, might ring up to see if I can get in sooner.

  4. #204
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Bayswater North Vic
    Posts
    986
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked
    124
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Looking for pregnancy buddies :)

    Quote Originally Posted by bubblesb20 View Post
    Thanks I am so happy now we know bubs is ok and that we have told family friends and work i don't have to hide now which is nice as I have started showing a little , how are you going?
    It's such a great feeling telling everyone

    I'm doing very well, I feel a bit more energetic which is great. 17 weeks now!

  5. #205
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Bayswater North Vic
    Posts
    986
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked
    124
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Looking for pregnancy buddies :)

    Quote Originally Posted by jorjarenee View Post
    congrats everyone! I'm 12 weeks on the first of march, my 12wk scan is booked for the 12 of march, might ring up to see if I can get in sooner.
    How exciting!! You must be looking forward to it is it your first?

    I had my '12 week' scan at 15 weeks lol I was a bit busy!! It made no difference but the wait was a killer, but because it was late enough they could tell me we are having a boy

    My next one is march 19th, can't wait!!!

  6. #206
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    226
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked
    14
    Reviews
    0

    Default Looking for pregnancy buddies :)

    yes this is our first! we are both so excited, I want to have my app asap but a part of me wants to wait so there's more to see lol!

    Oh congrats on a boy! yay, I would love a boy. all my family has girls!!

    We told my partners nan yesterday, I said with great pleasure that I haven't had any sickness besides a bit of nausea every now and then, was half way through my lunch today and bleergghhh! to the toilet bowl I ran. lol jinxed myself for sure!

  7. #207
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Bayswater North Vic
    Posts
    986
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked
    124
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Looking for pregnancy buddies :)

    Quote Originally Posted by jorjarenee View Post
    yes this is our first! we are both so excited, I want to have my app asap but a part of me wants to wait so there's more to see lol!

    Oh congrats on a boy! yay, I would love a boy. all my family has girls!!

    We told my partners nan yesterday, I said with great pleasure that I haven't had any sickness besides a bit of nausea every now and then, was half way through my lunch today and bleergghhh! to the toilet bowl I ran. lol jinxed myself for sure!
    Aww it's so much fun buying everything for your first

    We already have a daughter who is 21 months so we were so excited to hear we are getting a boy next!

    Hopefully that was just a one off today! At 12 weeks that would be so unfair!! Lol

  8. #208
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    226
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked
    14
    Reviews
    0

    Default Looking for pregnancy buddies :)

    my sisters daughter is turning 4 so we are sooo fortunate to have most of her stuff (cot, change table etc.) there for us if we need! I do want it to be a boy though so I have an excuse to buy clothes. my sister has EVERYTHING in storage from the day ava was born! lol *cough* she's a hoarder *cough*

  9. #209
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Bayswater North Vic
    Posts
    986
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked
    124
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Looking for pregnancy buddies :)

    Quote Originally Posted by jorjarenee View Post
    my sisters daughter is turning 4 so we are sooo fortunate to have most of her stuff (cot, change table etc.) there for us if we need! I do want it to be a boy though so I have an excuse to buy clothes. my sister has EVERYTHING in storage from the day ava was born! lol *cough* she's a hoarder *cough*
    That's great!!

    Haha I'm a bit the same, I've sold some stuff but I have a heap of girls clothes put away. Maybe we will have another girl some day or DD can dress her dolls in it hehe

  10. #210
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    226
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked
    14
    Reviews
    0

    Default Looking for pregnancy buddies :)

    Hahaha! I admit I won't want to throw anything away they don't stay young for long!


 

Similar Threads

  1. My 35+ PG Buddies #10
    By milliegirl in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 1216
    Last Post: 04-03-2013, 13:07
  2. My 35+ PG Buddies #9
    By fionaalice in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 1110
    Last Post: 01-08-2012, 14:57
  3. My 35+ PG Buddies #8
    By Alittleray in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 1273
    Last Post: 24-02-2012, 13:11

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Tambo Teddies
Visit our online store and select your individually handmade natural sheepskin teddy bear. Our soft and loveable bears come in a range of styles and colours. Created in Outback Queensland each bear is unique individual. 100% Australian made!
sales & new stuffsee all
True Fairies
True Fairies is the first interactive website where children can engage and speak with a real fairy through the unique webcam fairy portal. Each session is tailored to the child, and is filled with enchantment and magic.
Visit website to find out more!
featured supporter
Transition into Parenthood / Calmbirth Sydney
Julie's Transition into Parenthood and Calmbirth courses for pregnant couples will get you ready, prepared and organised for the wonderful birth of your beautiful new baby. Birth Support Doula training provided in 2017 open to all. Call 0401 265 530
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!