+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies did you have a blood test to go with your NT scan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MsAskBelieveReceive View Post
    Ladies did you have a blood test to go with your NT scan?
    Yes I had my blood test done on Tuesday just gone with my scan coming up on Monday, I was told by my ob its best to get the blood test done 5 days before the scan. Have you not been booked in for a blood test yet? How far along are you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks bubbles. I'm 8 weeks, I have weekly BT's so will discuss with them at my next one

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Looking for pregnancy buddies :)

I have my 12 wk scan today at 4pm. Had a missed mc last year so I'm not feeling confident and stressing a little... I hope it us all ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bon000000 View Post
    I have my 12 wk scan today at 4pm. Had a missed mc last year so I'm not feeling confident and stressing a little... I hope it us all ok.
    Good luck with your scan today my fingers are crossed for you, let us know how you go I am getting my scan done on Monday and I am a little nervous only because there is a slight possibility I could be having twins but like my husband says no point stressing just yet until we have the scan

Thanks
    Reviews

Happy days.. Scan was awesome! Bub is healthy and measuring perfectly :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bon000000 View Post
    Happy days.. Scan was awesome! Bub is healthy and measuring perfectly :-)
    Whoo hoo! That's great news You must be so happy!

And bubbles, my best friend has twins, she missed her 12 week scan & had no idea there were 2 in there until her 20 week scan! No ms, no clue at all. She wasnt even that big.
    But after the shock wore off she got really excited
    So, of it's twins I'm sure you will be fine (it's a bit scary though!!)

Thanks
    Reviews

I need advice. My boyfriend and I currently live with my boyfriends mum in her house, we are taking over paying her mortgage when she leaves on her trip around the world Jan next year so it's easier to stay here until then, (and cheaper, even though we pay bills and buy all our own stuff) and is more convenient to be stable when baby is born (Sep)..

Well I have my own labrador who is a well behaved dog and so my boyfriends mum doesn't mind that he's here, but she has an Australian bulldog who she leaves in the yard all day every day. he gets 1 walk a day and NO training whatsoever. He is still intact, which I am firmly against as they have no intentions of breeding him and he is turning out to be a VERY vicious dog not only towards my dog but to me and other visitors. Now I'm 10 weeks pregnant and this dog jumps at my face constantly if I set foot in the yard (he does it to everyone else too but my boyfriends mum thinks its funny when he does it to her an encourages it, so the poor dog has no idea)
    I myself am trained in dog training and my boyfriends mum has absolutely no idea at all. I am stuck on wether to train him while she's not here (which is always) or would she be offended. I have tried once before to get him to stop jumping and he made great progress but she came home and made him jump all over her!

if I tell her I want to train him she'll be all like 'oh there's no point, he's fine' and stuff like that. she's a pretty unapproachable person, she is always 'right' so to say. I get along great with her but if I had a problem with her I'd definitely go through my boyfriend first and get him to sort the problem out. She's a nice lady don't get me wrong but!

I'm just scared that one day when I'm heavily pregnant he could knock me over, or jump on my belly, anything! he is a stubborn little dog and needs to be taught 'no'!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by jorjarenee View Post
    I need advice. My boyfriend and I currently live with my boyfriends mum in her house, we are taking over paying her mortgage when she leaves on her trip around the world Jan next year so it's easier to stay here until then, (and cheaper, even though we pay bills and buy all our own stuff) and is more convenient to be stable when baby is born (Sep)..

Well I have my own labrador who is a well behaved dog and so my boyfriends mum doesn't mind that he's here, but she has an Australian bulldog who she leaves in the yard all day every day. he gets 1 walk a day and NO training whatsoever. He is still intact, which I am firmly against as they have no intentions of breeding him and he is turning out to be a VERY vicious dog not only towards my dog but to me and other visitors. Now I'm 10 weeks pregnant and this dog jumps at my face constantly if I set foot in the yard (he does it to everyone else too but my boyfriends mum thinks its funny when he does it to her an encourages it, so the poor dog has no idea)
    I myself am trained in dog training and my boyfriends mum has absolutely no idea at all. I am stuck on wether to train him while she's not here (which is always) or would she be offended. I have tried once before to get him to stop jumping and he made great progress but she came home and made him jump all over her!

if I tell her I want to train him she'll be all like 'oh there's no point, he's fine' and stuff like that. she's a pretty unapproachable person, she is always 'right' so to say. I get along great with her but if I had a problem with her I'd definitely go through my boyfriend first and get him to sort the problem out. She's a nice lady don't get me wrong but!

I'm just scared that one day when I'm heavily pregnant he could knock me over, or jump on my belly, anything! he is a stubborn little dog and needs to be taught 'no'!
    I'd just go ahead & train him, you can't have a boisterous dog jumping all over you while pregnant.
    And when the baby comes it will be just as bad. Especially when the baby is walking etc.
    She will just have to put the safety of her grandchild first.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys we had our 12 week scan today I have just hit 13 weeks and bubs looks healthy and moving around a lot, and looks like its just 1 baby which is nice I am so excited and I feel a lot happier now I have told work now so I don't need to hide it anymore