+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolakitty View Post
    Good thanks bubbles
    Getting an obvious belly. I have to tell work very soon. They may have already guessed.
    Yeah I feel I may need to do the same thing soon or get some better tops hehe but I wanted to wait till I had my scan before I do. I am still feeling crap though with the morning sickness and tiredness its so frustrating, just looking forward to that day when I will start enjoying

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Looking for pregnancy buddies :)

Thanks ladies.. I saw my doc yesterday and he said nothing to worry about ;-) scan booked for Friday afternoon.. Can't wait! I have to complain about one little thing.. I have had a headache for like 6 days.. :-( it's terrible.. But they do say headaches start around 11wks sooo just another symptom I should be happy about I guess :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bon000000 View Post
    Thanks ladies.. I saw my doc yesterday and he said nothing to worry about ;-) scan booked for Friday afternoon.. Can't wait! I have to complain about one little thing.. I have had a headache for like 6 days.. :-( it's terrible.. But they do say headaches start around 11wks sooo just another symptom I should be happy about I guess :-)
    That is great news and I feel you with the headache my morning sickness and nausea has been horrible I just want to feel good

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Great to hear Bon The headaches suck!! Try to drink lots of water hun.

And you must be so excited for your scan soon bubbles!!!
    Then the fun begins

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolakitty View Post
    Great to hear Bon The headaches suck!! Try to drink lots of water hun.

And you must be so excited for your scan soon bubbles!!!
    Then the fun begins
    It sure does I am a little nervous just want everything to be ok which I am sure it will be but yes getting very excited I want to start planning a few things I really want to be organised especially with a toddler at home etc

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 12 week scan went well

Well had my 12 weeks and 5 day scan yesterday, all went well for me being 43, nuchal fold seemed fine, nasal bone present, baby measuring a little bigger thean my last scan, at 13 weeks exactly, so very happy. Heart beat 143 bmp, now to wait till 18 weeks to tell the sex! lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=BABYKINS;7083614]Well had my 12 weeks and 5 day scan yesterday, all went well for me being 43, nuchal fold seemed fine, nasal bone present, baby measuring a little bigger thean my last scan, at 13 weeks exactly, so very happy. Heart beat 143 bmp, baby-cropped (Mobile).jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beauitful!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BABYKINS View Post
    Well had my 12 weeks and 5 day scan yesterday, all went well for me being 43, nuchal fold seemed fine, nasal bone present, baby measuring a little bigger thean my last scan, at 13 weeks exactly, so very happy. Heart beat 143 bmp, now to wait till 18 weeks to tell the sex! lol
    That is fantastic congratulations, I am getting my 12 week scan next Monday although I will just be on 13 weeks but very excited, as you have probably read can't wait for the sickness to go away and to feeling fantastic

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

[QUOTE=BABYKINS;7083622]
    Quote Originally Posted by BABYKINS View Post
    Well had my 12 weeks and 5 day scan yesterday, all went well for me being 43, nuchal fold seemed fine, nasal bone present, baby measuring a little bigger thean my last scan, at 13 weeks exactly, so very happy. Heart beat 143 bmp, Attachment 31717
    That's wonderful