+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks lolakitty :-) that makes me fell better. I have to admit I have not stopped for the last 3 weeks and yesterday and today are the first days I have relaxed. Maybe I needed the break and that's why I feel better.. Can't wait for ther 12 wk scan.. I'll be so much more relaxed after that...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Looking for pregnancy buddies :)

Quote Originally Posted by Bon000000 View Post
    Thanks lolakitty :-) that makes me fell better. I have to admit I have not stopped for the last 3 weeks and yesterday and today are the first days I have relaxed. Maybe I needed the break and that's why I feel better.. Can't wait for ther 12 wk scan.. I'll be so much more relaxed after that...
    With my first (and maybe once or twice with this one) I would smell cat food on purpose to 'make sure' the smell still made me gag.
    Sooo stupid I know! But it's been one if my biggest symptoms so testing it gave me some kind of weird relief that all was ok and I was still pg.

Pregnancy makes you worry about everything sometimes!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I am pregnant with my second due around the 23rd of August and yep I am still confused with things second time around. Congratulations Bubs58 I would love to be friends and chat with you

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Lolakitty View Post
    With my first (and maybe once or twice with this one) I would smell cat food on purpose to 'make sure' the smell still made me gag.
    Sooo stupid I know! But it's been one if my biggest symptoms so testing it gave me some kind of weird relief that all was ok and I was still pg.

Pregnancy makes you worry about everything sometimes!
    Lol..... Yep it sure does! :-)

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi all, I'd love some preggy buddies too! I'm due beginning August as well, so it's great reading about all of you & your pregnancies

Is anyone else feeling extremely fatigued at the moment? I had to leave work today because it was so bad

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Watermummy View Post
    Hi all, I'd love some preggy buddies too! I'm due beginning August as well, so it's great reading about all of you & your pregnancies

Is anyone else feeling extremely fatigued at the moment? I had to leave work today because it was so bad
    Yep! By 2pm I'm exhausted. If I'm not at work (I work just 3days a week) I sneak in a nap as that's when my DD has one too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep I am exhausted as well and my morning sickness is killing me I am 10 weeks and can't wait to start feeling normal and get excited about this pregnancy

Thanks
    Reviews

just got back from my first scan and checkup, I'm approx 7weeks and 4 days.. bit hard to tell ATM. heard the little peanuts heartbeat and got a photo! starting to feel real now how's everyone else doing?

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jorjarenee View Post
    just got back from my first scan and checkup, I'm approx 7weeks and 4 days.. bit hard to tell ATM. heard the little peanuts heartbeat and got a photo! starting to feel real now how's everyone else doing?
    Aww hot cute did you ask for your scan or your doctor suggested it, only reason I ask is I would like an earlier one done than 12 weeks, not sure if I ask for one or just see what happens??

Thanks
    Reviews

I was back on the pill when I fell pregnant and had no idea how far along I was, they did a scan just to see