+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Apparently it's worse in first trimester. Can't wait to get to second for so many reasons!
    Slight overshare, but I need to urinate so often. 3 times during the night which isn't helping my fatigue!!
    but all signs of my little miracle so wouldn't change it for the world

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Looking for pregnancy buddies :)

The toilet trips are annoying haha but worth it glad we have an ensuite hehe

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Looking for pregnancy buddies :)

oh toilet trips!! lol they are driving me nuttty. any sound that even remotely represents water and I'm dashing for the toilet. I'm shocking! doesn't help I have a weak bladder.

Thanks
    Reviews

The MS has passed for me, but even in my second trimester I'm still feeling exhausted! And my back is sore.
    BUT it's a small price to pay!!

After i had my first, I looked back on how quick the pregnancy went. So honestly ladies, just enjoy every moment because even after having your baby you will kinda miss pregnancy

I'm so excited to be doing it for a second time. I'm even planning to do a pregnancy shoot this time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on your second Lolakitty. How far are you now?
    I can't wait to get into the second trimester so I can feel some relief and more confident in our baby staying put, it's been a long journey. But I imagine like most expectant mums, I'll no doubt find something else to worry about. I'm really looking forward to feeling pregnant.

Have any of you ladies taken paracetamol (panadol) for pain? I'm 5 weeks and very cautious but have had a headache for 2 days and no amount of rest or cold packs is helping. I'm getting desperate.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MsAskBelieveReceive View Post
    Congrats on your second Lolakitty. How far are you now?
    I can't wait to get into the second trimester so I can feel some relief and more confident in our baby staying put, it's been a long journey. But I imagine like most expectant mums, I'll no doubt find something else to worry about. I'm really looking forward to feeling pregnant.

Have any of you ladies taken paracetamol (panadol) for pain? I'm 5 weeks and very cautious but have had a headache for 2 days and no amount of rest or cold packs is helping. I'm getting desperate.
    Thanks I'm 14 weeks now.

The second trimester has a lot more piece of mind, but I still worry. It's hard not too, I even worry about my 20 month old when there's no real reason for it. I guess we just have it in us

You can take normal panadol. No nurofen, it's not good for the baby. No double strength anything.
    If you ask the pharmacist which brand is best they will be helpful

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh and headaches are very common in pregnancy Try drinking lots of water. I know it can be hard though. Hope you feel better soon!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lolakitty For This Useful Post:

MsAskBelieveReceive  (29-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good to hear everyone is progressing well :-)
    We're 16 weeks tomorrow & I agree about the toilet visits! A good night is twice - but more likely 3+ times. I too, am still exhausted and tired all the time. I go back teaching full time next week... so that will be interesting. I try to walk every day, but gee, my stamina is terrible and I can't walk nearly as fast or as far as I used to. I've started Preggie Pilates once a week. It's nice after being told to do nothing for the first 12 weeks.
    I've had bad reflux at night, particularly if I eat late or have a large serve of a very rich meal. After sitting up on a few cushions all night (after nachos) the other night, I went to the Chemist & asked people for advice. The obvious thing is, eat smaller healthy meals at night & I try to now eat at 6pm.. Also, my bro-in-law is a pharmacist & he said the best thing to take is "Gaviscon P" - not full of aluminium like some other products.
    Re panadol - I've been told it's perfectly safe. I suffer from bad headaches too & it has helped. My Dr encourages me to have 2 "APO Codeine Phosphate" with Paracetamol when I have a migraine of a few days. He says it's better to take them than to end up in hospital with a sever migraine. Thankfully I've only had to take them twice. I had terrible constipation for the first few months & found awesome relief by taking 1 tsp coconut oil (pure, organic) a day. Natural, with so many benefits & works a treat. It is also my whole body moisturizer. It is said to help with stretchmarks and also may help bring on milk... Sleep tight all

10. The Following User Says Thank You to blessedtobehere For This Useful Post:

MsAskBelieveReceive  (29-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies.. Sounds like everyone is going well :-) I have a quick question... Does morning sickness come and go?? I've had it bad for the past 3 weeks but the last 2 days it seems to have dropped off... I still feel a little off but not as bad as I have been feeling. I'm just a little worried cause I had a missed miscarriage last year.. I'm only 9wks 2 days.. Thanks x

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bon000000 View Post
    Hi ladies.. Sounds like everyone is going well :-) I have a quick question... Does morning sickness come and go?? I've had it bad for the past 3 weeks but the last 2 days it seems to have dropped off... I still feel a little off but not as bad as I have been feeling. I'm just a little worried cause I had a missed miscarriage last year.. I'm only 9wks 2 days.. Thanks x
    Sorry to hear of your missed miscarriage
    It can come & go yes.
    But mine disappeared at 9 weeks too, I was a bit worried but everything was fine. I'm now 14 weeks.