+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Left out

Did anyone find people started leaving you out or forgetting about you when u were pregnant? My friends seem to have :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Have you spoken to your friends and mentioned you're feeling left out? They might not realise.

Or they might think you're not interested in the same activities as them. Sometimes I find myself going on and on a bit about babies and pregnancies and that stuff can be a bit monotonous to hear all the time if they're not really into that sort of thing. Its like listening yo someone who only talks about their job or something.

Id talk to your friends first and go from there. Im sure its not intentional

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Left out

Yes totally. It happens to a lot of women- a lot of friends drop off the radar, but you'll make new ones at mothers group... And here!

It sucks doesn't it? But I found I became better friends with the few who stuck around.

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Missbean For This Useful Post:

LoveHeart  (18-12-2012)

αληθη is offline BH name read as Aleethee
    Winner 2012 - One most likely to be hacked by Nomsie
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I haven't, but I also don't keep very close to my friends
    My bestie fell pregnant when she was fifteen and even now is still struggling because she feels like she only has one or two friends and everyone else keeps coming and going. I guess it depends who you hang around, in my case I hang around people who aren't really party goers and they have more interest in lazing around having movie/tv marathons with me instead (also cause they're all broke uni students ) Where as bestie likes the stoner/drinking people as thats who she was and hung out with until she fell pregnant, and those partiers don't really mix well with children.

You definitely have us here on bubhub to be your friends :B

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I hear you OP. I've had a super close bestie for the last three years and pretty much as soon as I fell pregnant she turned weird. She didn't call or email as often and she actually never said congratulations even though she knew how long awaited this baby has been for DH and I. We ended up having a falling out and are no longer friends but I say good riddance. The people who need to drop off will and the ones who stick around are th ones to keep. I feel your pain though. It sux loosing friends