+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Boxing Day Sales?

What sort of things can you get at the Boxing Day sales? We will be in Bris on Boxing day, I need a car seat for DS2. Though while im there id love to find other bargains. Any suggestions where to look for good deals?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Default Re: Boxing Day Sales?

Me too. I have never been shopping in the sales after christmas. How long do the boxing day sales last for?

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

I always get towels, sheets, kitchen items (pots pans etc) also Xmas stuff ( didn't have to buy wrapping paper or gift tags this year and got it for 50c a roll from myer last year).
    I don't bother with clothes or shoes as I find the major dept stores always have good sales on those items all year round anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I have no idea, i thought just on day?

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Myztiks#1Fan View Post
    Me too. I have never been shopping in the sales after christmas. How long do the boxing day sales last for?

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub
    Sometimes until middle/ end of January

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I'm gonna get an 4-7yrs booster seat this boxing day sales. Don't know where from though so if anyone has any tips for where I can get the baby love ezy combo for cheap I'd love to hear from them

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoJ View Post
    I have no idea, i thought just on day?
    Trust me have a plan!!! DONT take kids or partners and it's best to grab a great bargain then (before buying) decide if you want it. If its not in your hand then someone else will grab it before you've had a chance to make up your mind.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

We went to Boxing Day sales last year and although we got some good bargains I vowed never again! People are horrendous and scary at those sales!!good luck if you do venture out!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to munchkin859 For This Useful Post:

IndigoJ  (17-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    its never been overly worth it in my opinion ...these days there are so many sales all the time that its not too much difference ....unless u are wanting to get marked down christmas stuff to keep for next year (which i doubt u will want to be lugging that around with u with the move ect )

last year me and dad went and took the kids i cant remember what i got ?...umm bed sheets amoungst other things but not super cheap (as my dad kept pointing out after i bought them and told him to get the same brand .....evidently a few months later he said they are the best sheets he has LOL so he did tank me in the end lol)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Plan2bamummy View Post
    Trust me have a plan!!! DONT take kids or partners and it's best to grab a great bargain then (before buying) decide if you want it. If its not in your hand then someone else will grab it before you've had a chance to make up your mind.
    I was just going to browse. I havent been shopping for a year (live on an island, no shops). I need a carseat. I want a coffee machine, a roomba and a new phone.