+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Subbing as I to hear about the Gloria jeans pod in the aldi machine...

Thanks
    Reviews
    My hubby loves ours gets used every morning. Honestly we heat the milk in the microwae for 1 min. We dont use the frother. Oh and Select Brand from woolies fit it as well. as do gloria jeans pods. They get stuck sometimes but the depends how asleep you are when you put them in. I would recommend it for sure

StretchmarkBarbie is offline Senior Member
    Winner 2009- Best Username Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Aldi pod coffee machine

I bought the Gloria jeans pods the other week. They are nice but much of a muchness.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Aldi pod coffee machine

I bought one for hubby last Xmas. Was going to spend te $400 on nespresso but the pods are hard to find and r expensive. Someone recommended the aldi one and we haven't looked back. Easy to use, cheap and u can get chai latte and hot choc pods too. Yum! Def worth a try for $90

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I just got the Gloria Jeans pods today- the caramel one is delicious, the rest are nothing special, but still quite nice...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: Aldi pod coffee machine

We've had an Aldi expressi for around a year now. Have had no problems with it, doesn't leak and pods only slip through occasionally.

I have always only ever used white vinegar to descale my coffee machines and irons and it works fine.

I have tried the Aldi pods and Map pods (office works) and hubby is happy with both... One thing he did find with the Map coffee pods though was a lot of coffee bits in the bottom of his mug and it's almost like the plastic film on top is thicker so harder to pierce. But otherwise totally happy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    unfortunatley im in wa and dont have aldi but have been looking at the woolworths brand one for $69 when you use the everyday rewards card. I had a look at it today and other then the usual coffee pod flavours they only had a caramel one (no hot choc or chai) and i love chai lol both milk frothers are the same price tho. Im still gunna wait and see what people think of them afterawhile and maybe get one for my birthday in march they do other flavours too

Thanks
    Reviews
    I bought it yesterday thanks to your recommendations. They didn't have any milk frothers so I got one at Target. Really good to know the Gloria Jeans pods fit in case he tries to be snobby about Aldi brand.

Merry Christmas and thanks again!