+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I loved our rice cooker that I killed it with use! I didn't bother to replace as the new ones didn't have the same functions so went back to basic pot.

My slow cooker is the least used item, nearly every recipe says to brown things in the fry pan first, so if I have to make that a mess I might as well cook the lot in it! If I had recipes that were just chuck in and let it go then maybe I'd use it more.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I love my slow cooker <3 I use it at least once a week in winter, there are so many things you can make in it. I never brown mine just chuck it all in and flip it on

Thanks
    Reviews
    My slow cooker is useless, we don't eat casseroles so a complete waste of money.

I am surprised by all the juicer comments, I couldn't live without mine! I usually rinse it straight away and it's clean.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default * Spin Off* Most useless house appliance

Quote Originally Posted by ICanDream View Post
    I loved our rice cooker that I killed it with use! I didn't bother to replace as the new ones didn't have the same functions so went back to basic pot.

My slow cooker is the least used item, nearly every recipe says to brown things in the fry pan first, so if I have to make that a mess I might as well cook the lot in it! If I had recipes that were just chuck in and let it go then maybe I'd use it more.
    I don't follow any of the instructions in slow cooker recipes about browning or cooking things first I just chuck it all in and it turns out great! Big time saver with a new bubs as i do it in the morning when I have a bit more energy

Thanks
    Reviews

Everything except my thermomix, have pretty much chucked out everything except the kettle, stick mixer and sandwich press. Zeddie I love my stick mixer, have a smoothie with banana, milk and weetbix nearly every morning

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I feel so guilty because it was a gift but food dehydrator. Used it once. Maybe if I had more time because it takes hours upon hours upon hours (and is loud).

i will keep the slowcooker because we use it very occasionally but it comes second.

lambjam is offline Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Donut maker. Urgh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Definitely the slow cooker. It changes the flavour of the food and I'll just cook in a saucepan.

Thanks
    Reviews

Blender.

I use my stick mixer a lot tho. Most used item is my mixmaster followed by my food processor.

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm glad to see thermomix isn't getting mentioned. I want one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast