+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week

Default Compliments - Week 8, Day 4 - Blog 78

Okay, last post for the evening. I've been getting a lot of compliments lately and what's better than the fact that I'm getting them is that I'm getting better at receiving them. Here's what I've been told lately:

- DH told me I looked beautiful when I got dressed up for his work Christmas do. (I didn't respond by rolling my eyes or accusing him of lying, I felt beautiful!)

Here's a photo from the night. I wore the same dress to work yesterday for our Christmas lunch, too. I wasn't a huge fan of this photo but DH told me "you look better than the photo", nawwww!

And here's a dodgy selfie I took later in the night because it's what all the cool kids do!

- Pretty much everyone at work said I looked fantastic yesterday and one lady said "this is the new Siân!". (Again, I just thanked them, no "awwww, not really" and thinking they're just saying it to be nice!)

- When I saw my MIL, she said I looked amazing and that she could tell I'd lost weight.

- I uploaded a pic of my team at our Christmas lunch to Facebook (I'd share it here but it has the rest of my team in it and I don't feel right doing that) and a friend said I'm looking fantastic and she must get herself some Zumba. (It still amazes me that I can inspire other people to exercise just by doing it myself!)

- My absolute favourite compliment that I've gotten so far, though, came from a girl who has been my friend since I was 10 years old. We were best friends growing up and have always remained close. On that same picture yesterday, she commented that I looked great and said it was strange seeing me with short hair. When I replied that I kind of love my new, short hair she replied with my favourite comment since I started this. "You look freer if that makes sense? Loverrrrlyyy xx". It amazes me that even from a photo she could see something that is essentially an internal change within myself.

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    You look gorgeous hun and your friend is right, you do look free

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week

Thanks London! I feel free from a lot of the stuff that was weighing me down before, I guess it must show!

Mod-pegasus is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    and all that the Lorax left here in this mess was a small pile of rocks with the one word...UNLESS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    The smile says it all.

Thanks
    Reviews

Beautiful, beautiful! You have gorgeous legs!! And the sparkle in your eyes says it all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Awwww, thanks guys! I have decided that I really actually like wearing dresses and skirts, it makes me feel feminine.