+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default 3 carseats in a toyota corolla?

Is it possible to fit three car seats in a Toyota corolla 2009 model? When bub 3 comes we will have an almost 5 DD who is small, a big 3.3 DS and then a newborn. If so, what type of seats? If we can't do it, we r looking at a Toyota Camry. Can u fit 3 in them? Thanks all.

Thanks
    Reviews

I think you might be able to. I have 3 seats in an Astra- I had 2x FF safe n sounds, a royale and a compaq with a capsule, and then when bub was out of the capsule I had a hiliner, compaq and royale RF.
    The compaq has to go in the middle so they will fit.
    See if you can try out the seats or talk to a professional fitter to see what they recommend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    You really need to try them. And make sure you have smaller sized ones. My Mum has a 2010 and we can only fit 2 in - both are Hipods. I can fit 3 hipods in my car but I have a Commodore which is quite wide across the back. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews

We have 3 in a 2007 Camry, it's pretty tight though. DS is behind driver in a maxi rider 5 point. DD1 is in the middle in an Infa Vario booster with seat belt, got an extender so she can get herself in and out. DD2 is behind passenger in her her rear facing capsule. I think a Corolla would be pushing it.

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a 2007 model corolla and the size in the back is the same. I haven't found any seats that will fit three across in it. I haven't tried some of the newest 'slim' models, but yeah... No luck yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We've got an Aurion, so it might be a little wider....

I have two infa secure boosters, the slim ones, and a capsule in the middle. It is tight though, but they fit securely in.

If you go to a professional fitter they will be able to give to some ideas....

Thanks
    Reviews
    My friend has a 2007 modle yaris and fits 2 safe and sound compaqs and a booster for her 3yo. Pretty comfortably too!

GrabbyCrabby is offline She is everything I need, that I never knew I wanted... She is everything I want, that I never knew I needed...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I squished a SnS Premier RF in the middle, and a Meridian FF next to it, with room for the other Premier FF on the other side in my 2008. It'd be a matter of picking the right seats. The Maxi Cosi Complete Air is nice and narrow, and so is the Infa Secure Neon / Kompressor. Good luck