+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Maternity clothes for xs size 6 ladies? I can't find anything that fits, help!

Only place I had any luck was pumpkin patch maternity and generally the outlet stores were the best. I'm a size 6 too and managed to get two pairs of black pants and jeans that I cherished through both pregnancies (the jeans weren't great but better than nothing!) Tops I just went up a size in normal clothing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Maternity clothes for xs size 6 ladies? I can't find anything that fits, help!

Old navy i believe have smaller sizes and ship to aus.
    Not sure, but worth a check and the clothes are perfect for the short time you are pregnant!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there

i am only petite and a size 6 normally. I had a great deal of trouble finding maternity clothes small enough and nice as well. Most are made in cheap fabrics. I started to buy things that I could wear after I was pregnant. Nice flowy tops and stretchy skirts.... One's that went to my knees or longer. I found I could buy a lot of stuff from sportsgirl for tops and dresses and jumpers and cottonon for skirts. I always got a size up (8) as my boobs went up a size and I found I couldn't get into the size 6. Since giving birth, esprit has now started their own line of maternity clothes which look super nice last time I checked. I think they only sell online and I'm pretty sure sure they do a size 6. Good luck!

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree, just get a size larger. I'm pretty average sized (10-12) and all I've done so far with tops etc. is to buy a larger size. I bought sized 16 pants to cope with the expanding belly and although the legs are a bit big they're just comfy *chuckle*.
    As for tops I've stuck mostly with my normal size and just use a belly belt to ensure that I'm all covered up if the top is a little short in length.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm the same. I had maternity bra but all my clothes were just regular clothes in a larger size.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Starfish30 For This Useful Post:

Gracie's Mum  (13-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm 43kgs and a tiny frame too and just wore all my normal clothes. I bought a couple of size 8-10 tops when i got over 20 weeks and my belly started to pop out and then i got some leggings. I loathe maternity wear. Its hortible IMO! Much easier to just buy a few bigger sized clothes IMO.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Gracie's Mum For This Useful Post:

Starfish30  (13-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    stretchy fabrics..thats what i live in

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm simple, I'm a size 6 as well, I'm 27 weeks, but my belly hasn't quite popped out that much! I wear my work clothes which are just some slacks with a belly band to help expand around the belly and just asked for some bigger shirts. When I get home I just wear pajamas lol and just tights or track pants for when I go out. Who cares what you look like, your pregnant and have an excuse to dress comfortable, not stylish!

Thanks
    Reviews

Just buy non maternity - loose tops size 6 or 8 and wear elastic waisted pants or even dresses would be comfy. ASOS petites range in a long leg may be suitable for pants ...

Thanks
    Reviews

And I second the brand Metallics - super comfy and stretchy and a huge range of styles now....