+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a massive bleed at 9 weeks, which is when I found out I had twins. I was never given an explanation. Wouldn't of even known I was pregnant the whole 38 weeks except for the belly and fat feet right at the end!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great to hear everyone is going well
    We welcomed our girls 3 days ago. We are so glad we made it to term after our scare at 30weeks.
    Lily weighed 6lb9oz and Evie weighed 7lb2oz

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations mrswatto! Enjoy the tiny baby stage. So cute together!

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all we welcomed our frat girls into the world 8 weeks ago. I went into spontaneous labour at 32+3 and we had a natural delivery Chloe was first head down weighing 4 pound and Emily was born second breech birth weighing 3pd 9. Girls spent just over three weeks in the SCN and have no health problems and are perfect I have been breastfeeding them which has been quite hard work especially when they have been cluster feeding every night between about 5 and 9. When does this cluster feeding business end? My other daughter who is now 2.5 had silent reux so she cluster fed and was unsettled for months so was hard to know when it actually ended. Congrats to the other multiple mums

Thanks
    Reviews
    Xander_Jason.jpg
    Xander on left, Jason on right
    Jason.jpg
    Jason
    Xander.jpg
    Xander

Pics when they were 4 days old. Amazing to think that Jason now fits in that aqua outfit and Xander has grown out of it. They were both so little (2.6kg Jason and Xander 2.8kg). They are fraternal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to you all! The cluster feeding does get much better but in the mean time try to sleep whenever you can and look after yourself. It gets much easier trust me I can barely believe our girls are 5 months today! Only one month until the breastfeeding goal that seemed so impossible. I hope you are all coping ok. Twins are hard work so its ok to have a few tears sometimes x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the info Tap!! Glad both bubs are doing well.

Jess - cute girls!!

Nat - glad yours are going well too

It's nice to hear from other twin mum with really young bubs, especially that you all seem to be coping well. Makes this a bit less scary!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Get lots of help if you can. My OH took 4 weeks off work to start with. Then had one week where I had a friend for 2 days of the week, followed by my mum for 3 weeks. Now have Father in law for 2 weeks. Might end up with MIL for a week during Oct, but I definitely think the hardest parts are over with. Will be much easier to be left with 3yo and the twins for 3 days a week (3yo going to be in child care the other 2 days when my OH works from home). My dad has started to come over for a morning 1 day a week to do something with 3yo.

Take whatever help is offered!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to tap For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (23-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Tap - gorgeous pics!! Wish I'd had some beautiful newborn pics taken. Your twins are adorable!! It sounds like you have lots of help there. I am jealous! I am doing it alone ..... well, with a very helpful husband. He is aiming to get home from work by 5:30pm each day, but apart from that I'm on my own. However we're doing well so far and my only concern is that the frozen food I prepared before the girls arrived is running out! It might be slim pickings on the nutrition front for a while. I'm not finding a lot of time for cooking these days strangely enough

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lauren and Hayley are just over 6 months now. Its going so fast! It is getting easier, Hayley is a breastfeeding pro which is awesome the last 6 months has been tough but I wouldn't change a thing!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app