+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I believe the baby bonus is only $3000 not $5000...
    I am going to take the materniry pay and the baby bonus..

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry I lied its still $5000 i thought they were changing it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Paid Parental Leave is $606.50 for 18 weeks and you will have to pay tax on that... The weekly tax amount is $57.. So you would get $549 per week.

The baby bonus is $5000 over 13 Fortnightly payments which is tax free equals $384.61 per fortnight.

Baby Bonus would equal $192.30 per week and Paid Parental Leave would equal $549 per week...

Hope the calculations help...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Littlemia10 For This Useful Post:

Missleo  (10-06-2013),mrswatto  (22-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How is everyone going?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Almost 27 weeks and still feeling quite good...measuring 30 weeks at my scan on Monday, eek!! Everything seems to be going perfectly right now except our renovations are running over time and we may be bringing the babies home to my MILs house. I keep getting quite anxious that the babies don't have a cot yet of all things, I guess that's the whole nesting thing though it would make more sense to panic about not having a finished house!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Are they measuring 30 weeks each?? Gosh mine were always about 2-3w behind lol how stressful about your renovations. Dont stress too much though it isnt worth it, it will fall into place.

Our girls have spent a few nights in their bouncers before lol! They sleep in a portacot in our room atm but are starting to get too big so we will need to bring their cot in our room soon. They grow wayyy too fast

Our girls are 15+3 weeks already! Seriously cannot believe it. We are so blessed they sleep really well most of the time last night they did 9 hours straight. I woke up feeling confused because it was light outside and found myself racking my brain trying to remember if I had woken before then because some nights it truely is a blur.

We are managing breastfeeding quite well they only have 1-2 bottles of formula per day now which is great Every night I tell myself to set an alarm to express around 2am but sleep is too darn precious lol.

Hope all the pregnant twin mummies arent feeling too badly. Soon it will all be forgotten enjoy your bumps I really miss mine

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    sorry its been a while since I checked in. Glad to hear you're all well.

we have been busy with a huge move back to the city and a week admission for me in hospital after a migraine that left me confused and with limb weakness :/ thankfully they let me out yesterday, and I'm on strict follow up instructions.
    was very scary as they almost delivered our girls last week. They are watching me very carefully for PE.
    but all in all I am back to me

stay well ladies (and babies)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't been back on here since my twins were born 8 weeks ago. They ended up induced due to recurring bleeding. Jason turned transverse and led with his elbow at the eleventh hour, so ended up with a c-section. Xander (twin 2) was on oxygen for a little bit, but roomed in within 24 hours.

Upon reading the paperwork for parental leave, I think with twins you could technically take parental leave for both twins, so long as it was a different parent per twin that was taking the time off. I have taken one parenting leave and the baby bonus for 2nd twin (also have my work parental leave at half pay, which along with AL, sees me with some form of payment for 12 months - much easier than last time with my 3yo).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pics Tap???? babies hehe Congrats

Our girls are five months monday :O

Hayley with a cheeky smile and Lauren with mummy

Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooh, congratulations tap! Love to hear about more twins!
    Great to see your pics too jess. How is twin life treating you these days? I should be better at keeping in touch with other twin mums, it really is different and its own challenge.
    Our girls are 12 weeks now and growing beautifully. They started smiling a couple of weeks ago and its extra special now to see that. They sleep well at night together in a cot in our room. Sleep from 7pm, wake at 1am and 4am for feeds still. We're happy with that. Daytime sleeps are harder. They go down fine but only sleep well for one sleep cycle (40 mins or so). I've just started putting them in separate rooms for daytime sleeps. Still breastfeeding with just one bottle of formula in the evening.
    Love to hear details on how other twins are going if anyone wants to share!

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app