+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jess1992 View Post
    Thanks girls very very glad I decided to go for a natural birth because 13 days on I feel fantastic!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    It's great that you feel good after...unfortunately there is no chance of me going natural as my other 2 kids were emergency c sections...how are the girls doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jess1992 - my ob has said that C-section is the way to go to lower risk considerably, however at the moment the twins are in the right position for natural and unlikely to tip now and I've had no other problems, so I think I'll go natural if at all possible. Of course it depends what the next few weeks brings but the recovery is my big reason to give it a go if possible. I don't want to take longer to recover if I can help it and we live on a farm, so weeks without a driver's license doesn't appeal to me either!! Of course I won't take risks and it won't be the end of the world if I go a C-section, I just think I'd like to keep the natural as first option and then see how we go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nila : how unlucky but as long as they are here safely thats the main thing. Our girls are going great thanks for asking we have our two week check up tomorrow already! We are working things out together slowly they are sleeping a lot better now, still waking up of course lol but usually have one feed two hours apart and then four. Im trying my best to breast feed but now I have two nipples with chucks of skin gone. Ouch.. Back to expressing a few days I think

Nat : stand your ground. If you have a straight forward textbook pregnancy like I have theres no reason why you cant try! Compromise is good, I had an epidural in case anything went wrong and I did need an emergency c section but I had no issues at all so it really would have been unnecessary to have had one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes exactly as long as they are safe and healthy I don't mind how they come out!! I'm glad the girls are doing well do you have them on a very tight schedule or just according to them?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Deffo second Jess in saying go for a natural if you are able! That being said, I do not deny that in some situations c-sec are necessary. My c-sec experience wasn't bad but I didn't enjoy it. Probably had more to do with the emergency factor of it though. I know some mums who have had elective c-secs and they had a much better experience.
    Of course at the end of the day, mum and both bubba's safety is the most important thing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    No not really a super tight schedule really. The last few nights we have let them demand feed and the lasted five hours between feeds last night! It was so good during the day we wake them around every three hours for feeds though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Mother's Day ladies

jess, I hope you and your baby girls are going well.
    And the rest of you are well too.

My present today is ds being super well behaved and belly babies kicking away ... A lot!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Three weeks today I have finally resolved my picture posting issues!

Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooooh, congratulations Jess!! How cute!! Makes me even more excited for our own.

Thanks
    Reviews
    They are a lot of work but totally worth it