Closed Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: relationship issues - 30 weeks preg

Quote Originally Posted by lambjam View Post
    Actors filmed semi-naked isn't even in the same ballpark as actors filmed having intercourse.
    I agree it's not.. But these scenes Im talking about it's not like they are just standing around half naked, eating chips. Lol

I hope OP can sort this out with her dh regardless.. Lying and hiding things is very unhealthy in a relationship and I think thats an issue that op will need to address swiftly in order to feel happy again.

I think bub hub posters need to step back a bit though and leave the personal attacks and belittling of one another out of their replies to op, however.. *sigh*

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    Sorry I read you saying that you believe beyond a shadow of a doubt that self esteem plays a part in why women dont want their partners watching pron as meaning that anyone who doesnt want their partners watching pron feels that way, in some way. apologies if you didnt mean that but thats how your post reads to me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Who doesn't watch the n@ked chip eating show? Seriously?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Benji For This Useful Post:

ermergerd  (14-12-2012),Kiplusthree  (14-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default relationship issues - 30 weeks preg

Quote Originally Posted by Benji View Post
    I don't. I could never make chips like that, it makes me feel too inferior.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to faroutbrusselsprout For This Useful Post:

Benji  (14-12-2012),delirium  (14-12-2012),IndigoJ  (14-12-2012),Kiplusthree  (14-12-2012),lambjam  (14-12-2012),peanutmonkey  (14-12-2012),RobinSparkles  (14-12-2012)

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So you think the solution to a woman who, by your definition, has low self esteem is to ridicule her and tell her that her feelings are wrong? That a partner should just continue to watch hardcore pronography knowing it hurts his partner?

TBH it sounds like he has a bit of a problem if it's daily, and it's affecting their s3x life.
    No, that's not what I said.
    If you read my previous post, you'd have seen that I mentioned coming to a compromise. Which is (*I* believe) a vital part of a long lasting and healthy relationship no matter what restrictions you put on each other.

But no. It's easier to get defensive over one quick pot-stirring post (where I very CLEARLY stated that that was what I was doing...) than to actually go through and read responses that came previous to that where I gave what I thought could be helpful and considerate advise to the OP.

I wasn't ridiculing the OP, I was taking a tongue in cheek stab at someone who quite rudely indicated that she felt that men who don't watch pron are more 'evolved' than those that do. So yeah, the thought that my husband is not as 'evolved' as someone else's just because I am more tolerant than certain things than they are is quite frankly offensive.

But the interesting thing is that because my ego doesn't rely on the attitudes and opinions of others I was kind of over the slight to my husband before I even started to type this response. I just felt it necessary to make it clear that I was NOT trying to upset the OP because some people made it seem that way by quoting a flippant post and putting words into my mouth.
    I guess I'm just kind of evolved that way

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Eko For This Useful Post:

FirstTimeMummy2012  (14-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think presuming she has low self esteem (and high fiving other members who have said this) is pretty gross. We do not know this. Perhaps she just expects more from her man than watching hardcore pronography on a daily basis. Perhaps her self esteem is so high she would expect her man to not NEED any more 'visual aids' than her own beautiful self.

We get that you don't mind what your DH does, yes it's so groovey and this that and the other, but fobbing her feelings off as "all men do it, don't worry because I'm cool with my man doing it" is dismissive.

Some people have open relationships. Do they have higher self esteem than those of us who refuse to partake in open relationships?

Again, show me where I said that the OP has low self esteem? I said that USUALLY WOMEN have a problem with it because low self esteem can play a part in it. I was never dismissive of the OP's feelings! Man seriously, this gets up my nose when people make up crap in their head!!

Go back and read my posts. I actually remember even saying to the OP that I'm sorry she's feeling bad and all that jazz. If the OP is upset by what is happening then that's totally valid and I said that numerous times!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Some people have open relationships. Do they have higher self esteem than those of us who refuse to partake in open relationships?
    Again with the comparing apples and rockmelons. Bringing a third person into a relationship is not what we're talking about. We're talking about watching people we dont' know have sex. Stick within the topic of conversation please.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I actually think a dislike for the industry would have just as many women not liking it. Or just feeling off that her other half is watching @nal... there are limits, and he has crossed hers. I don't understand why talk of 'all men do it' entered this convo because it has nothing to do with the OP.

No it isn't comparing apples and rockmelons. S3xuality is a complex and very very individual thing. What is ok in your books isn't necessarily ok in someone elses, that doesn't make them wrong...or you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: relationship issues - 30 weeks preg

Are you reffering to Big Brother?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    Again with the comparing apples and rockmelons. Bringing a third person into a relationship is not what we're talking about. We're talking about watching people we dont' know have sex. Stick within the topic of conversation please.
    Some may argue it is bringing a 3rd, 4th or 5th party into the relationship just on an emotional/mental level.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

SoThisIsLove  (14-12-2012)