+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default When did your hunger stop?

Hi Girls
    My extreme hunger started at 15 weeks and im trying to only gain the 12kgs recommended, im currently on track but freaking out if this hunger continues for too much longer (been going on for 2 weeks) im going to gain heaps more. When did your hunger stop or when did your stomach get squished so you couldnt eat as much?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know this is probably not what you want to hear...but mine lasted until I gave birth! I was trying very hard to only put on the recommended amount of weight too but ended up putting on 25kg with my first pregnancy and 23kg with my second. I ate good food (mostly) but I was just so hungry, ALL THE TIME lol! I lost it fairly quickly, about 3 months post birth and easily got back to my pre-pregnancy weight of 59kg.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 22 weeks and still starving! I'm 7kg up already, so my guess is I'll be headed towards a 20kg gain. Hopefully it comes off quickly!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My first pregnancy I ate heaps and gained 25kg. :/ funny thing was, I didn't touch junk food AT ALL. my cravings were things like watermelon or broccoli haha. I ate extremely healthy but I did eat a Lot and I did put a lot on.
    I also lost it quickly. By 8 months post birth I was back to my pre preg body, I don't know if I lost it easy because I gained weight whilst eating fruits & vegea, or if my weight gain was a Lot of fluid or if I breast fed, it could be any or all three but personally I wouldn't worry too much about how much weight you gain as long as your eating the right foods and eating only enough in one sitting to satisfy your hunger.
    You may find breast feeding will melt the weight right off, I did

Thanks
    Reviews

I was hungry my whole pregnancy and would eat things like a whole watermelon in one sitting or 1kg of mandarins or 2ltrs of milo. Most of it was healthy but I still put on 20kgs (75 - 90). I was back to my pre pregnancy weight within 6weeks with no effort whatsoever. I'd just eat when u want to eat and just try and make healthy options. I found if I didn't eat when I was hungry and waited till I was starving I'd be more likely to eat maccas rather than fruit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I am 35 wks pregnant and am still constantly hungry- bad thing is, at this stage u feel so full and bloated so quickly lol! I have put on atound 8 kg. Most ppl i know have very little appetite in third trimester

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

My whole pregnancy I was starving and gained 20kg but it didn't stop there. I was starving when I was breast feeding too. Didn't stop till about 3 months pp.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I found that I would have several days of hunger where I couldn't fill up. A week later or so I'd find that my bump was noticably bigger and the hunger eased up somewhat.