My husband and I are TTC (since June 2012). We couldn't before that as I had endometrial hyperplasia (pre cancerous cells). We have had 4 months on clomid 50 100 150 and 200, I only O'd on the 50mg. Our FS is suggesting straight to IVF, but I think he has his bank account in his best interest as opposed to us.
A little backstory about me, at the start of 2011 I weighed 103kg! was not on any bcps and had no period for 9 months (my head was in the sand). By December last year I weighed 68kg (happy dance!), to which I still currently weigh!
I have been diagnosed with PCOS and am on 1500mg met a day. No other health probs. I did have a regular 30 day cycle before I stacked on the weight.
Hubby has a good semen analysis.
So my question is should we wait a little while and see if I get a cycle or just jump into IVF. We are very ready for a baby but don't want to muck around too long....