Winner 2012 - One most likely to be hacked by Nomsie
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Either way she's having a baby boy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    for my dd's room i went with butterflies. We r renting too so i got online and searched for a wall decal. it was $7 beautiful big black butterflis flying off a branch - it's kinda her feature wall.
    I have a frame of 3 photos of when she was 2 weeks old on another wall.
    For her 1st birthday i painted a wooden letter of her name "A" and decorated it. Its on her wall.
    A rocking chair that DH did up, its stunning and sits in a corner with her special dolls on it.
    Her room is simple, not baby-ish at all. i cant stand really baby nurseries because they grow out of it.
    For DS due any day now - i painted wooden letters of his name in blue and hung them on the wall with 3m hooks. Thats his feature wall,. I got some plain blue curtains on sale and put them on a rod held by large 3m hooks to make the room a little darker. They are removable. I painted a dresser and brought some small baskets in the same colour to sit on top for sox, bibs ect (his room doesnt have a BIR)
    There is a car road rug on the floor and little car led lights around the top of the curtains.
    I have a feeding couch in there too , i found a blue rug at an opshop to cover it so it blends in.
    Again, the room is not baby-ish, just simple and inviting.
    Hope that's a few ideas for you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DS room is a jungle sort of theme. I bought paper lanterns of different sizes from eBay and hung from the ceiling above his cot with 3m hooks. Everything else just sort of fits in. He has a lot of giraffe things so that was the inspiration for it.
    Attached Images