+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Cold feet somedays?

DH and I have talked about #3 and have decided to try it this month and see how we go.

Mostly i've been ecstatic at the thought and can not wait, today I have reserves (is it really the right time, do i really want to be pregnant again, remember how sick you were, do you really want to be up all night feeding and settling again, will you have enough time for the other kids)

Am I crazy, is this happening to anyone else on the TTC wagon?

If I tell DH that sometimes I have second thoughts he will completely change his mind if i'm not 100% so I don't really want to go through that conversation again.

Tell me i'm not the only one that psych's themselves out sometimes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    Definitely not the only one!! DH and I have been talking about when to TTC #2 for a while. We have finally decided that after Christmas, it's game on! I swing between being so excited to thinking about everything you're thinking about - how will it affect DS, will I have enough time for more than one child, how will I cope with a newborn and toddler. And DS has only just started sleeping through, I'm dreading those nights again. But the idea that there will be another little person in our family outweighs everything.

Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    totally normal to swing both ways!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    You arent alone! I was like that... We are only TTC #2, and i wasnt ever sick! Not 1 bout of MS all pregnancy!

I stopped the BC pill in october...and i got a faint BFP last month that ended with a chemical.... I figure whenever we are sucessful, i have 9 months to psych myself up for the work

GL TTC!

Thanks
    Reviews
    You're bringing me back to earth thanks Ham!

Pretty sure we were in the same Due November, 2011 thread aswell haha, that's a sign that we're on the right track

I'm the same, mainly when my two go to bed I just go oooh the day is now all mine (til 9pm haha) then it's bedtime. Last night, I put my head down on the pillow and KAAABOOOMMMM "you realise you'll be up all night with a newborn, what if DS and DD wake up at the same time, you'll never have time to yourself like you planned"

I layed there for about an hour just in a total spin. Crazy because I'm thrilled about another addition, I know deep down in my heart! The only thing that freaks me out is "starting from scratch" now that I know what it's like having a newborn (well 2 anway haha talk about psych out!! )

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Cold feet somedays?

I'm feeling the same too I'm ttc #3
    And I am thinking crap how will I cope everyday with 3 I hav a 2 and 4.5 yr old they both sleep straight through and are pretty great kids but sometimes I do struggle like every mum when she's had enough and wants to crawl up and hide yet we want more lol I hav a incomplete feeling till I hav another I think it will go away but hubby is always at work I worry ,will I get extra help to what dh gives now .will I go mental living with sleep deprevation also too what time will I have for my two when bub is here. I look at mums with 3 or more and think if they can cope why can't I.it won't kill us just make us cranky at times lol I'm extreamly excited think ill enjoy every minute of pregnancy ,birth and bub more as I know it will be the last