Does anyone know approx. how much it costs to break a lease in WA? I always thought it was a week's rent but after reading our lease it says we need to pay for the following;
- rent in full till its relet (obviously)
- cost if vacate inspection
- advertising expenses
- unexpired portion of owners letting fee
- credit check fees per tenancy enquiry
- Internet advertising charge
- 'for lease' sign charge
- all other damages for early termination on lease.
Does anyone have an idea if how this might be? I only need to break the lease 5 weeks before it expires, which is frustrating in itself, but we can't avoid moving.