+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Do you know what your getting for Xmas?

I have a new epilator that I picked out but other than that I have no idea what he's bought!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by WorkingClassMum View Post
    I got the goat for my best friend and the pile of poo for my Dad! Best gifts ever IMO.

Thanks
    Reviews
    A 2013 diary from kiki.k and im not sure what else, i'm not one for jewellery, handbags, etc

I'm not sure what to even ask for. I would love a thermy but that's never going to happen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I asked for a slow cooker but I don't think I'll be getting one; DP has a hang up about giving appliances as gifts. I suppose I should be glad... I still remember the year my mum thought she was getting an eternity ring and dad gave her a BBQ grill...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I wish I was easy enough to please that hubby could surprise me, but I'm so fussy. And even the easy gifts like perfume or jewellery are no good, I have probably the equivalent of 3-4L of perfume but I always forget to wear it, so no point getting me more. And I have my favourite jewellery that I wear every day and very rarely change, so even if he bought me new jewellery I doubt I'd wear it as each of my pieces I currently wear has sentimental importance (wedding / engagement rings, necklace and pendant that my parents bought me when I graduated from high school, have worn it every day since, and 2 pairs of earrings from my parents which were given as bday gifts and I just love them). I find any other jewellery just annoys me.

Hubby wants me to get a hobby so he can but me stuff for that, but how do you just "get" a hobby? Lol!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption

Default Re: Do you know what your getting for Xmas?

A Wii which we laybuyed in July. It is for both of us. We have no money and are trying to come up with gifts for family so I doubt there will be any left over for us.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Nothing... Cash is tight this year and we can't really afford anything as anything that's left over will go to buying DS's pressies . That being said, I bought DH's present early so he'll get something.
    It might sound a bit trite but I seriously HONESTLY much prefer giving gifts to receiving them as I'm difficult to buy for so seeing him open a present and being thrilled with it is just as good a gift as actually getting something myself .

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Eko For This Useful Post:

P0tat0gem  (11-12-2012)