+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Bar stools, a handbag, a purse, a calander and perfume. The handbag, purse, calander and perfume is my standard Christmas gifts Then something bigger on top of that.

DH is getting a car stereo, a fishing tackle bag, a fruit and vegetable gardening book and a Gold Class Cinema gift card.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Do you know what your getting for Xmas?

I may still be surprised, but I told DH last night that I want/need a new:

Swimsuit (my choice)
    Hair straightener (my choice)
    Purse

I also have a list of suggested books and bits and pieces.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    nothing, but I don't want him to buy me anything and I don't plan on buying him anything. We don't make a great deal of money, and xmas is about the kids for us now, so we would rather save the money and buy them presents instead. DS's birthday is also 1 week before xmas, so we've got extra presents to buy for him too

lambjam is offline Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

No, for what I think might be the first time ever I'm getting a surprise! I suspect it's a really good one too...

It's at the top of the wardrobe and the clues I have are:

1. It's in a large, dark brown bag
    2. It was bought in Sydney and can't be bought in Canberra
    3. He spent an hour choosing it trying to pick one that didn't have the brand splashed all over it because he knows I think that's a bit crass.

I'm afraid to let myself believe it, but I think it's a special handbag

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Do you know what your getting for Xmas?

nope lol in my family I do all the shopping and leave DP to do mine and well lets just say ill be very luvky if I get a present before the new year lol

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've asked for a stick blender. DD1 wants to get me shorts and a tshirt or a dress and shoes. She has written down my sizes and wants to pick it herself with DH's help. Can't wait to see what I get!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Mum is getting me a dress ring and something else. DP I have requested some pyjamas and a cookbook. I also bought myself some nice dresses and shoes which will be arriving around xmas time too

Quote Originally Posted by lambjam View Post
    I'm afraid to let myself believe it, but I think it's a special handbag
    OOooh the suspense must be killing you! I think it sounds like handbag, too. I'm totally with you on the obvious branding on products. Bleh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I bought myself some clothes online recently. I've also asked family to give me help/time instead of items for christmas this year. So things like, help painting some walls in my house, help in the garden, someone to be at my house one day during business hours so I can have an electrician come, have the carpets cleaned, etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

not really sure since I'm here onthe US, I know the family I'm living with bought me a ticket to a broadway show, I have a parcel sitting here from my grandma that I know is a bag and jewelry ( said on outside of customs form haha) mum has also sent a parcel and mt friends sent a parcel too!
    won't be the same without my real family though this Xmas !

Thanks
    Reviews

Yes, because I printed out the 50% off all Oroton voucher, highlighted when the sale ended, attached 2 pictures of the purse and tote I liked and a map to the nearest store and packed it in his lunchbox. I'm hoping that was explicit enough. You never can tell though.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kalgirl For This Useful Post:

FirstTimeMummy2012  (11-12-2012),headoverfeet  (11-12-2012),Luna Lovegood  (11-12-2012),Mmumm  (11-12-2012),MrsOhara  (11-12-2012),Shoopuf  (11-12-2012),tatia&shura  (11-12-2012)