Closed Thread
Page 97 of 118 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks everyone. I have had several Doppler scans, which show bubs doing well, and I can feel her. I am being investigated for the cause of the seizure now. Bloods, EEG, urinalysis, MRI scan. I don't want to be in hospital, but I don't have much choice
    I am missing Oscar so much...this is the longest I have gone wihout seeing him ever!!
    J.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #2

Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Thanks everyone. I have had several Doppler scans, which show bubs doing well, and I can feel her. I am being investigated for the cause of the seizure now. Bloods, EEG, urinalysis, MRI scan. I don't want to be in hospital, but I don't have much choice
    I am missing Oscar so much...this is the longest I have gone wihout seeing him ever!!
    J.
    Oh that must be so hard! Any chance you can do a video call so you can see his little face and have a chat with him? Can they give you any idea how long it will take to complete the tests? Excellent news that bubs is doing well though and it must be so reassuring feeling her move.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok time for some catching up!

Bondgirl - I am another one who likes the name Autumn Rose, very beautiful name!

Maybee Baybee - yay for your scan on Thursday! Mine is next Thursday and even though I am not finding out the gender I am still really excited, still feels like ages away though.

FelH - Hope your ob app goes well this afternoon. the rain in Sydney has been crazy I am so surprised its sunny now.

Eko - stay safe in this weather

Names - for everyone suggesting the name Noah I love that name! I would use it except iwe know two Noahs so don't really want to copy. I am still in love with the name Eliana for a girl and not too sure about a boy name yet ( still convinced we are having a girl) but will have to come up with something eventually.

Hi to everyone else! Hope everyone had a great weekend despite the weather!

AFM - Not much to report, Getting bigger now with more of a bump, I swear I wasn't showing as much at this stage with DD. Can't believe I am 18 weeks already, its going too fast. We are seriously looking into selling and moving house before the baby is born. Feel a bit overwhelmed just thinking about it. I made my first baby purchase on the weekend, a new car seat for DD, so I guess not technically a baby purchase but it's a good start to getting organised. My in laws are storing it for us for a few months which is handy as they come in rather large boxes. Starting to look on etsy for ideas for the nursery (even though we don't know where we will be living) Because we are having a surprise I am keeping it gender neutral with a colourful Winnie the pooh theme. Will keep the walls a light neutral colour then add colourful accessories.

Thanks
    Reviews

I know how you feel j it's horrible not being able to see the kids when in the hospital, when I was I was missing my little ones like crazy! Hopefully you will find out what happened soon and be able to go home or at least have someone bring Oscar to see you!!

Had my obstetrician appointment this morning showing both babies are well and moving like crazy so probably not long till I will be able to feel them! I have an appointment in 2 weeks just to check everything again then my anatomy scan at the end of feb so hopefully it will all come by very quickly!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    J: Hope the tests don't take too long. It must be hard not getting to see Oscar, will be hard on him too poor mite. Hopefully he gets his mummy home soon.
    LilPetal: Moving house at this time is a scary notion, though probably better than with a newborn. Good luck with that. Oh Winnie the Pooh I nearly went with that option, do you go on FB? If so there is a lady I can send you the link for who makes hand crafted rugs etc and has some gorgeous Winnie prints. I am getting a frog quilt from her which I think is gorgeous.

Nila: Yay for seeing babies, glad they are doing well. Will you feel them earlier because their is 2 or later because having 2 they may be smaller? I haven't felt bubs yet though last few days have had times when I thought I was feeling movement, cause this is my first I am just not sure haha. Hope your scans come around quickly

Hi to everyone else

AFM: Not much happening, 19wk today Really struggling still with the heat, was 38C today with 95% humidity, YUK! Have my 20wk scan on Monday so just looking forward to that

Thanks
    Reviews
    My appointment went well today ob confirmed bubs is a boy, at first she said it might be too early but then when she looked she said "oh wow yep hes definitely a boy" haha! Im a little bit worried about my blood pressure though 115/80. I dont know too much about blood pressure but it seems heaps higher than it has been.

Thanks
    Reviews

They say because there are 2 you should feel them earlier but I'm on the chunky side so I'm not expecting anything I early

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by FelH View Post
    My appointment went well today ob confirmed bubs is a boy, at first she said it might be too early but then when she looked she said "oh wow yep hes definitely a boy" haha! Im a little bit worried about my blood pressure though 115/80. I dont know too much about blood pressure but it seems heaps higher than it has been.
    Yay for a boy! How far along are you?
    The blood pressure is still in the normal range as far as I know did they say anything when they tested it?

Thanks
    Reviews

Hope you're ok J! How scary

FelH. So exciting to know your having a boy! Are you planning on telling people or just keeping it to yourselves?

Hope everyone is well. Not much happening here but growing my belly. Counting down till my 20week scan on 22nd Feb! Non baby news - we exchanged on a house today! Can't wait to get in and start decorating the nursery

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nila View Post
    Yay for a boy! How far along are you?
    The blood pressure is still in the normal range as far as I know did they say anything when they tested it?
    Im so in love with him! Im 16 weekS. My ob didnt say anything about so im probably just being paranoid as usual. Its been on the lowish side the last 3 times too