Closed Thread
Page 96 of 118 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nila View Post
    Bond girl does yours keep coming back and forth...when I got discharged from the hospital they told me i may bleed for 4-6 weeks and I was like nah my bleeding is almost gone then almost a week later it comes back not really heavy but it came back with a bit of a brown red tinge almost like a dark amber color!! I hate all this bleeding it really sucks!! My appointment is tomorrow so hopefully all is going well
    Nila- yeah I had it heavy around New Years and they said it may carry on for a couple of weeks, during that time it went down to just a brown discharge, then suddenly 3 weeks later it went heavy and red again! Back to brown now. But would not be surprised if it started up heavy again. ARGGHH!!!

FelH- Hope your ob appointment goes well.

I have a GP appointment this morning to get results of my NT blood/scan for the risk level. And also going to ask for the generic version of zofran, mainly for the nausea associated with my gastroparesis. Spent all last night feeling sick and not been able to to eat yet today. Just sipping peppermint or ginger tea. As I know it's safe to use during pregnancy for MS I thought I'd get in on the action too! Also got to ask her to sign my form so I can book my 20 week scan, yey!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    Nila- yeah I had it heavy around New Years and they said it may carry on for a couple of weeks, during that time it went down to just a brown discharge, then suddenly 3 weeks later it went heavy and red again! Back to brown now. But would not be surprised if it started up heavy again. ARGGHH!!!

FelH- Hope your ob appointment goes well.

I have a GP appointment this morning to get results of my NT blood/scan for the risk level. And also going to ask for the generic version of zofran, mainly for the nausea associated with my gastroparesis. Spent all last night feeling sick and not been able to to eat yet today. Just sipping peppermint or ginger tea. As I know it's safe to use during pregnancy for MS I thought I'd get in on the action too! Also got to ask her to sign my form so I can book my 20 week scan, yey!!!
    Good luck with your appt...the "generic zofran" is called ondansetron, and is MUCH cheaper than zofran...so, good idea. Is the same drug, different packaging.

I was admitted to hospital yesterday, after I had a seizure. Never had one before. It appears bubs is fine. I was very confused afterwards. Only just getting my head around it. I am admitted to the wards. Will keep you updated. I don't have epilepsy, just need to exclude pre-eclampsia/pregnancy complications.

J.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Good luck with your appt...the "generic zofran" is called ondansetron, and is MUCH cheaper than zofran...so, good idea. Is the same drug, different packaging.

I was admitted to hospital yesterday, after I had a seizure. Never had one before. It appears bubs is fine. I was very confused afterwards. Only just getting my head around it. I am admitted to the wards. Will keep you updated. I don't have epilepsy, just need to exclude pre-eclampsia/pregnancy complications.

J.

OMG J are you okay?? You poor thing! Please take care of yourself and let us know what they find out about it all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #2

Will come back and do a full reply after lunch nice DD is napping.

Just wanted to say I am thinking of you J. Please look after yourself and keep us updated.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post

J.
    Omg that sounds horrible!! How are you doing?

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh my goodness J. Glad you and bubs are ok. I hope you get some answers soon x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #2

No good J. Look after yourself, hope its nothing serious. xx

Sent from my HTC One S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Goodness J scary stuff, get better soon!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thinking of you J! Hope everything is ok. Fel xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

That's scary J. Hopefully it's nothing serious. I'm glad bub is ok. I hope you feel better soon.